Random good picture Not show
1. British culture now appears to revolve around the unholy trinity of sport, shopping and sex.
2. Attending a weekly group for disabled artists, workshops revolve around dance, drama, art and music.
3. It has taught me that the world doesn't revolve around me.
4. Health education will have to revolve around the adoption of safer practices.
5. Much of this chapter appears to revolve around learning from adversity.
6. The exploration will revolve around the systematic development in youngsters of the desired, and contrasting, characteristics the two valuations entail.
7. Daily activities come to revolve around getting more drugs for the next dose.
8. Half the plot of this book appears to revolve around people holding guns on other people.
9. The food will revolve around veal stew at about ￡6.
10. The reasoning is that legislators' lives revolve around the election cycles.
11. Other reasons revolve around the changing demands and expectations of consumers and their agents.
12. Social life in the country may revolve around entertainment of business associates and other expatriates in the home.
13. Federman's own novels thus revolve around the problematic nature of their own survival.
14. In my opinion, the books revolve around this central feeling of loss.
15. The would doesn't revolve around her.
16. Their troubles revolve around money management.
17. Very strong winds revolve around the eye.
18. To revolve around a fixed axis.
19. To revolve around a fixed point or axis.
20. The planets revolve around the sun.
21. Satellites revolve around their planets.
22. Now(sentencedict.com), the campaign mode will revolve around a story.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Some even revolve around the family.
24. The planets all revolve around the sun.
25. It takes approximately 365 and a quarter days for the earth to revolve around the sun.
26. Reading this book, I am struck by how much intellectual work can revolve around playing with blocks.
27. It was clear that some clients would let their whole lives revolve around daily contact with their dealers.
28. For many, the critical point in the conflict will revolve around giving up work.
29. Kurz had elaborate theories about art, all of which seemed to revolve around the beauty of the nude figure.
30. For many people living on their own, their social world may revolve around visits from or to relatives.
More similar words: evolve, revolving, around, all around, get around, go around, around the corner, round and round, involve, involved, involvement, revolutionary, wear out, bear out, clear out, round, ground, all round, round up, round off, surround, come round, background, surrounding, middle ground, on the grounds of, resolve, dissolve, evolution, hear of.