Random good picture Not show
1. The cameraman and sound recordist were mugged on their last day in Pittsburgh.
2. Sound recordist for the films, Jamie spends her spare time accumulating an archive of the pack's howls .
3. KTV house simply need pay to recordist, songster, or words writer.
4. When not working on his own projects, Lloren freelances as a sound recordist as well as an Interior Design lecturer.
5. The record shall be signed or sealed by the arbitrators, the recordist, the parties and other participants in the arbitration.
6. Since then he's got a proper job as a TV and radio sound recordist.
7. These effects must be recorded by a sound effects editor or a professional sound effects recordist.
More similar words: recording, precordial, tape recording, audio recording, video recording, recording studio, record, rerecord, re-record, recorder, recorded, on record, off the record, tape record, tape-record, data record, for the record, prerecord, off-the-record, record book, recordable, unrecorded, go on record, record high, record date, record company, record level, pre-recorded, record album, world record.