Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke of the necessity for a reciprocal relationship that would be useful for all sides.
2. Control, in short, is regarded as a reciprocal relationship.
3. The reciprocal relationship embodies two-way communication, with each open to be influenced by the other.
4. Case studies show that there is a reciprocal relationship between calcium and phosphorus.
5. The reciprocal relationship between pamphlet and newspaper insertion was only one way in which reformers used both the London and provincial press.
6. He even hints that there may be a reciprocal relationship between the metaphoric and proper components of his schema.
7. Culture and media are always in a reciprocal relationship.
8. The reciprocal relationship between the law and morality determines the inevitable outcome of the elementary legal courses to function for the purpose of moral education.
9. The reciprocal relationship between food and history seems obvious now, but when Reay Tannahill published a book on the subject in 1973[sentencedict.com/reciprocal relationship.html], she found she was first in the field.
10. The mathematial model of elasticity modulus expressed a reciprocal relationship to time.
11. Conclusion. Reciprocal relationship exists between lumbar lordosis and thoracic kyphosis in sagittal thoracic compensated LDK.
12. We find that there is a positive and reciprocal relationship between status accumulation and market performance.
13. There is a reciprocal relationship between firm and society learning costs.
14. By reciprocal relationship, I mean that you should offer a service in exchange for referrals.
15. It is in popular culture that the reciprocal relationship between America and the rest of the world can best be seen.
16. When we see existence itself as the divine body we create a more reciprocal relationship.
17. Plasma phosphates also influence plasma calcium levels. Case studies show that there is a reciprocal relationship between calcium and phosphorus.
18. It is the fundamental step to strengthen the construction of CSR to establish a harmonious and reciprocal relationship between labor and capital.
19. It is important to note that guanxi is a reciprocal relationship -- it works both ways.
20. In the United States and elsewhere, the success of community policing speaks to the reciprocal relationship between police and the citizens whose safety they secure.
21. 'The best theories owe their appeal to the fact that they acknowledge and seek to elucidate the reciprocal relationship of action and structure'. Discuss.
22. It is important to educate the young to establish good reciprocal relationship with others, cultivate the spirit of collectivism and advance their all-around development.
23. It has a direct influence on the circulation of the journal, while the advertisements in the journal are restricted by the journal circulation. These three parts have a reciprocal relationship.
24. Teaching of Chinese language and the study of Sinology have an inseparable and reciprocal relationship.
25. They regarded individual and society as a systematic entirety, which is of a healthy and reciprocal relationship between them.
26. Contingencies which influenced and controlled the dynamic mechanism and the reciprocal relationship, and its effect on the process of strategic change.
27. An empirical test with Chinese data has proved that there really exists a reciprocal relationship between trade commodity composition and inter-industrial income gaps.
28. The letter should introduce yourself, explain about your practice, and attempt to establish a reciprocal relationship.
More similar words: causal relationship, personal relationship, reciprocation, relationship, reciprocating motion, human relationship, trust relationship, interrelationship, family relationship, reciprocal, reciprocally, business relationship, friendly relationship, reciprocating, reciprocal cross, international relations, reciprocating saw, reciprocal agreement, commercial relations, political relation, industrial relations, reciprocate, spatial relation, sexual relation, special relativity, reciprocity principle, reciprocity, directional relay, reciprocity theorem, relations.