Random good picture Not show
1. Above all, I hope that the enormous scope of Presocratic vision is clear from this chapter.
2. Even those Hippocratic treatises which inveigh against Presocratic dogmatism are themselves just as dogmatic where their own pet theories are concerned.
3. This qualified chimera image will allow our comparison of Presocratic reasoning with scientific reasoning to be more precise.
4. Finally, it should go without saying that Presocratic theories do not allow one to predict behaviour.
5. Anaximander, a pre-Socratic philosopher, was the first Darwinian.
6. Actually an idea Aristotle had got from the pre-Socratic philosophers.
7. One idea the Pre-Socratic philosophers had was that there was a single underlying substance that held within itself principles of change.
8. For Heidegger this loss, or forgetting, of Being had set in since pre-socratic times.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. The function of this little fellow was already denounced by pre-Socratic thought.
10. The famed Socratic method of argumentation is basically all that remains of the older pre-Socratic culture of struggle and combat.
11. The ancient rationalism of the West, especially in the pre-Socratic period, was a kind of subjective rationalism based on practical philosophy.
12. The same sort of thinking pops up in Western thought as well. The pre-Socratic Heraclitus said, "Nothing endures but change."
13. Together they formed what we call the Milesian School of Pre-Socratic philosophy.
More similar words: socratic, isocratic, socratic method, social democratic party, theocratic, autocratic, democratic, plutocratic, hippocratic, undemocratic, aristocratic, meritocratic, democratically, autocratically, socrates, hippocratic oath, democratic party, democratic system, democratic management, democratic leadership, german democratic republic, democratic republic of the congo, democratisation, democratization, democratize, democratise, democratism, cooperative society, articles of association, social democracy.