Random good picture Not show
1. The reactions were carried out in an isocratic reactor and an oil bath fixed bed reactor, which are designed by us.
2. Both gradient and isocratic elution are described for rapid selection of starting condition for modifier optimization in reversed-phase HPLC.
3. An isocratic reversed-phase HPLC method for the simultaneous determination of carotenoids and chlorophylls in algae is presented.
4. Synthetic peptide purification. Are isocratic elution and volume overload options to improve process economics?
5. Isocratic retention is typically several times greater with TEA salts than with the corresponding sodium or potassium salt.
6. In order to improve this separation, an isocratic cLC method compatible with MS detection was developed and the influence of several chromatographic factors on separation quality evaluated.
7. This isocratic system consists of a high pressure solvent delivery pump, an UV/VIS detector, a manual injection valve, and a solvent tray, a column and a Chromatography Workstation.
8. The method is more convenient than that using a series of isocratic elutions.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. Then, I use another 10-min gradient to reequilibrate from the final conditions back to the initial conditions, followed by 8 min of isocratic hold.
10. Diastereomers of cinchonine and cinchonidine were fully separated both under isocratic and gradient elutions on the chiral monolithic column.
11. Secondly, type of elution was considered and type of isocratic elution was attempted firstly.
12. Methods for separation and quantitation of the adenosine polyphosphate in rabbit brain tissue by isocratic ion-pair reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) are described.
More similar words: socratic, pre-socratic, socratic method, social democratic party, theocratic, autocratic, democratic, plutocratic, hippocratic, meritocratic, undemocratic, aristocratic, autocratically, democratically, socrates, democratic party, hippocratic oath, democratic system, democratic management, democratic leadership, german democratic republic, democratic republic of the congo, democratization, democratisation, democratize, democratism, democratise, isochromatic, social democracy, bureaucratic.