Random good picture Not show
1. Wild herbs are dang shen, Polyporus , nearly a hundred species, such as forsythia.
2. METHODS: We cultured Polyporus umbellatus by plate and fermentation respectively.
3. We studied the laccase of polyporus in the curve of laccase production and optimal condition of laccase reaction.
4. Taishan which dang shen, astragalus, licorice, Polyporus, such as well - known V - ling .
5. Conclusion:Purification of polyporus umbellata polysaccharide was conducted by adopting AB—8 type big hole absorption resin.
6. In the performance of health care, polyporus had a good prospect.
7. Recent research shows that Polyporus polysaccharide has many medical effectiveness, such as strengthening the immune system, cancer, hepatitis and other prevention.
8. The mycelia of Polyporus umbellatus (Pers. ) Fr. were cultured by superficial solution culture.
9. OBJECTIVE:To study the effects of polyporus and pachyman polysaccharides on tyrosine protein phosphorylation in HL 60 cells.
10. Result:Three different types of big hole absorption resin had obvious purification function on polyporus umbellata polysaccharide. The best purification effect is AB—8 type big hole absorption resin.
11. OBJECTIVE:To study the change regular of esterase isozyme and peroxidase isozyme of Polyporus umbellatus.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. OBJECTIVE:To study the general rules and characteristics of adverse reactions induced by polyporus polysaccharide injection, in order to provide some references for rational drug uses in the clinic.
13. Polyporus sp. is a kind of rare fungus parasitizing the mulberry, it is reported that most of fungi of polyporus have the high medicinal value.
14. Obiective: To study the absorption of edible synthetic pigment by polymeric polyporus minor ball, GDX-203.
More similar words: roly-poly, polypous, polypoid, polyposis, porus, polyp, polypus, bosporus, polyphone, polyphase, polyphony, polyploid, polyphasic, polyphenol, polyphonic, polyphagia, polyploidy, polypectomy, polypeptide, polyphagous, polypharmacy, allopolyploid, autopolyploid, polypropylene, torus, horus, chorus, acorus, in chorus, pylorus.