Random good picture Not show
1. A plainclothes policeman tailed that thief.
2. A plainclothes man was examining the french windows.
3. He was surprised to learn they were plainclothes Jerusalem city police officers.
4. When she did, on Nov. 2, two plainclothes detectives reported to the photo lab near Kendall Square.
5. A plainclothes policeman got leisurely out of the panda car and walked across the road to them.
6. Outside the front door were three heavily armed plainclothes policemen demanding to know what was going on.
7. In addition(sentencedict.com/plainclothes.html), staff have been harassed by armed plainclothes police.
8. A plainclothes policeman saw the car as it drove through the street of the Latin Quarter.
9. In one picture, a male plainclothes officer grasped the woman's hair and forced her face upright while the photo was taken.
10. In the early demos, plainclothes police arrested a few leaders and water cannon dispersed the crowds.
11. Plainclothes police later dispersed the crowds, and allowed government supporters to hold a counter-demonstration.
12. The information study should be the precondition for plainclothes detection.
13. The Basiji paramilitary force , armed plainclothes militia, were absent for most the day.
14. He sat against the wall, fifteen feet behind the prisoner, with a security man in plainclothes.
15. He was hotly pursued by, I just presume them to be three plainclothes police officers, Mr. Whitby recalled.
16. She had been wondering if he belonged to some plainclothes religious order, but if he did he surely wouldn't say that, would he?
17. I made it fifty feet before he pulled out a badge plainclothes cop.
More similar words: unclothed, loincloth, clothes, bedclothes, clothespin, underclothes, cloth, clothe, cloths, washcloth, clothing, sackcloth, dishcloth, plain, tablecloth, plaint, explain, plainly, complain, clothing store, complaint, plainsong, plaintive, complain of, plaintiff, re-explain, floodplain, flood plain, complainant, complaining.