Random good picture Not show
1. Pathologic examination showed that the periradicular tissue consisted of the granulation with vascularization and many inflammatory cell infiltrations.
2. Objective To evaluate the effectiveness of CT-guided periradicular therapy (PRT) in cervical and lumber radicular syndromes.
3. Conclusion:Periradicular compound betamethasone injection under X-ray guidance is safe and useful in treatment of lumbar radicular pain.
4. Conclusion Periradicular compound betamethasone injection under CT guidance is safe and useful in the treatment of lumbar radicular pain.
5. Some clinical case reports have shown that immature permanent teeth with periradicular periodontitis or abscess can undergo apexogenesis after conservative endodontic treatment.
6. Pathomechanisms of Sciatica in Lumbar Disc Herniation: Effect of Periradicular Adhesive Tissue on Electrophysiological Values by an Intraoperative Straight Leg Raising Test.
More similar words: radicular, pedicular, radiculopathy, perpendicular, appendicular, perpendicularly, perpendicularity, appendicular skeleton, auricularia auricula, acicular, reticular, cuticular, vehicular, orbicular, vesicular, ossicular, funicular, articular, navicular, auricular, particular, pellicular, clavicular, lenticular, fascicular, testicular, canalicular, vermicular, follicular, curricular.