Random good picture Not show
1. Pellicle finely striated, with 50-68 pellicular striae between aboral trochal band and peristomial lip, and 32-53 between aboral trochal band and scopula.
2. Some gold particles were found to locate on the pellicular complex of the plasmodium surface or in the cytoplasm of the infected erythrocytes.
3. Single contractile vacuole situated near ventral wall of infundibulum. 28-33 pellicular striations from peristome to aboral trochal band and 5-8 from aboral trochal band to scopula.
4. This paper summarize principle and technical characteristics of precession welding machine, and emphases on precession welding technics of thin metal wire on pellicular PCB base?
5. There were 22 microtubules originated from the polar ring, and extended alongside the inner pellicular complex to the posterior end of the merozoite.
6. It is easily to identify due to the large size and conspicuous pellicular blisters.
More similar words: follicular, canalicular, auricularia auricula, acicular, pellicle, cuticular, auricular, ossicular, navicular, articular, orbicular, vehicular, pedicular, radicular, vesicular, funicular, reticular, colliculus, testicular, vermicular, curricular, fascicular, lenticular, clavicular, particular, ventricular, orbicularis, particulars, folliculitis, perpendicular.