Random good picture Not show
1) They said they were peppered with shotgun pellets as they walked in the forest.
2) He was shot in the head by an air gun pellet.
3) The fries are made from pellets of pulverised potato.
4) The material will be processed into plastic pellets.
5) Each capsule contains between 30 and 100 pellets of morphine sulphate according to the strength of dose required.
6) Beetles bury pellets of dung and lay their eggs within them.
7) Flake or pellets can be ground down fine enough even for a dwarf cichlids using a coffee grinder.
8) This had the effect of breaking down the structure of the pellets,(http://sentencedict.com/pelleting.html) and repetition caused the complete destruction of the pellet.
9) Remove the medium by aspiration, leaving the bacterial pellet as dry as possible. 3.
10) The first slide showed a normal-size mouse eating a balanced diet of lab food pellets.
11) By now, the police were chasing protesters into various neighbourhoods, and throwing cluster bombs of rubber pellets at locals.
12) A family of illegal aliens is peppered with shotgun pellets in a drive-by shooting.
13) Doctors feared an air rifle pellet had pierced his brain when the joke went horribly wrong.
14) Work is proceeding on the economic feasibility of making a fuel pellet from commercial waste and anthracite dust.
15) A postmortem showed he had been hit by five bullets and had also been struck by a number of shotgun pellets.
16) Doctors at Pinderfield hospital, Huddersfield, will wait two days before operating to remove the pellet lodged behind his left eye.
17) Of 213 prey animals eaten, only 56 could be identified in the pellets, again examined under carefully controlled conditions.
18) They examine abandoned nests for prey remains, dissect pellets and talk frequently to local shepherds.
19) Most of the major postcranial elements from the assemblages are more broken than the pellet bones.
20) Or pellets impregnated with trace elements could improve the diets of cattle in impoverished pastures similar pellets would protect cattle from parasites.
21) The result showed that the seed pelleting agent can improve the sprouting, seedling emergence, seedling quality of rice.
22) In this paper, the pelleting methods of natural apatite and the influencing factors are investigated.
23) Therefore, the techniques of replacing soybean cake with the urea protein concentrate and using corn stover treated by NaOH in TMR and pelleting of TMR were all practical.
24) In addition, but may also serve as natural or the synthetic leather protective finish as well as the inorganic fertilizer pelleting assistant and so on.
25) This enzyme granulate is suitable for the manufacture of animal feed compositions by mixing feed ingredients with the granulate, treating with steam and pelleting .
26) Some methods for the preparation of porous oil bearing material, such as saturated Water Cooking, mechanical pressing, pelleting with evaporating and extruding etc. are also reviewed.
27) Strain after heat acclimation, can be used for high temperature and pelleting.
28) It accounts for 50-60% of the cost of production and, therefore, must be carefully considered when planning either an extrusion system or a pelleting operation.
29) Using the waste and worn-out plastics with the methods of washing, pelleting and combined the performance of the waste and worn-out plastics produce film.
30) Wheat flour, wheat starch, wheat gluten and middlings are all good quality natural binders for aquatic feed pelleting.
More similar words: filleting, pellet, speller, spelled, repeller, appellee, impeller, expeller, compelled, impelled, repellent, impellent, propeller, propellent, repellence, jet-propelled, self-propelled, propeller plane, insect repellent, finger spelling, fingerspelling, bulletin, spelling, news bulletin, impelling, expelling, repelling, compelling, propelling, pelting.