Random good picture Not show
1) The results showed that the anodic overpotential decreased with increasing of Bi content in the alloy.
2) The performance data of cell such as temperature, overpotential and current density, was analyzed and compared under the different working voltage conditions.
3) The rate constant of the two-dimensional growth increased linearly with overpotential.
4) This article discussed anodic oxidation mechanism of aluminium plate by means of electrode potential, Nernst equation, overpotential and so on.
5) The Ni-Bi films can be prepared with precise thickness control and operate at modest overpotential providing an alternative to the Co catalyst for applications in solar energy conversion.
6) Then the deposit grew layer by layer and the rate constant increased non-linearly with overpotential.
7) A comparative analysis was performed to justify the pressure gradient effects on gas transfer and the resulting gas composition distribution as well as the concentration overpotential.
8) From the reaction of Zinc and Sulfuric acid, this artide describes the matter of the reaction and advances that the Overpotential is mostly factor of these reactions.
More similar words: potential, potentially, potentiality, equipotential, potential risk, pluripotential, evoked potential, potential market, action potential, market potential, potential energy, resting potential, electric potential, economic potential, potential customer, potential difference, elastic potential energy, potentia, potentiate, potentiation, plenipotentiary, potentiostat, sentential, potentiometer, penitential, existential, reverential, existentialism, reverentially, existentialist.