Random good picture Not show
1. The major portion of the loading on an open frame structure consists of the drag loading.
2. This tiny open frame solenoid is one of the smallest in the Kuhnke standard range, and is shown here as an example of Kuhnke miniaturisation.
3. Open frame power, for 26 inch LCD TV, output power are 105W.sentencedict.com
4. Due to demands of the open frame and sophisticated feature, the simulation software was analyzed and designed by object-oriented class model.
5. Relay. Coils 12. Contact form C. Open frame. Footprint US.
6. In addition, maintenance is easy thanks to open frame structure.
7. Elpac manufactures external and open frame AC DC power supplies and AC DC adapters, emphasizing switch-mode designs.
8. An open frame directly behind the glass will provide a canvas for display panels that convey a changing visual message to the passers-by.
9. So, STL becomes a open frame, high performance and powerful generic library.
10. Those with an open frame chassis are called sandrails.
11. The PDM system is the data management system of the aviation product, whose use makes the complex aviation technology product have dynamic and open frame. It is a typical modular strategy.
12. The two sides of the slit of the grafting cylinder (1) are respectively fixedly connected with an open frame (2).
13. Princess Marya shuddered; the nurse, putting down her stocking, went to the window, and putting her head out tried to catch the open frame.
14. Mobile Intelligent Network(MIN) is the close integration of Intelligent Network(IN) with it's open frame for services and mobile communication technique.
15. The paper brings forward and realizes an application integration scheme that takes workflow as its core, and is based on open frame interface.
16. Strictly experimental, the XH-20 Little Henry consisted of a very simple open frame that supported a pilot's seat, fuel tanks, and controls.
17. The hook for fastening a hand-held working apparatus to a belt arrangement (10) has an open frame (46) with an access opening (23) and a closure member (22).
18. Relay. Coil voltage 6 VDC. Contact arrangement 1C. Cover open frame. Insulation class B.
19. See a counselor once you have restored some of your relationship and feel that you can talk about your feelings in a more balanced and open frame of mind.
More similar words: open fracture, unframed, main frame, mainframe, mainframe computer, enfranchise, enfranchised, pen-friend, enfranchisement, disenfranchise, disenfranchised, open fire, disenfranchisement, open-faced, frame, a-frame, framed, framer, frame-up, frame up, reframe, frame in, cold frame, airframe, open fireplace, frame rate, frameless, wire frame, frame work, doorframe.