Random good picture Not show
1. The aim of the numerical analysis in the modern method is to determine the quantity defined below.
2. This paper presents a numerical analysis of inviscid equilibrium and nonequilibrium hypersonic flow past blunt-nosed slender cones.
3. Results of numerical analysis indicate that the opportunistic network coding cooperation is with better performance than traditional user cooperation and noncooperation approach.
4. By numerical analysis and simulation, natural frequencies and mode shapes of all orders can be obtained.
5. The numerical analysis of jack-up method in the whole process confirmed that the nearest bearing to jack could not be regarded as the measured bearing.
6. In this paper, numerical manifold method, a new numerical analysis method, is used to simulate the toppling failure process of a stratified rock slope.
7. The numerical analysis shows that it is reasonable to use magnetostrictive material model to analyze the magnetoelastic buckling of cantilevered ferromagnetic plates in transverse magnetic field.
8. A numerical analysis model of Rayleigh scattering loss in photonic crystal fiber(PCF) is presented based on the full-vector finite element method(FEM).
9. Guan Z, Lu JF . Basic of Numerical Analysis. Beijing: Higher Education Press(Sentencedict.com), 1998 ( in Chinese ) .
10. The numerical analysis model can be built conveniently and fleetly under interactive input interface. The system can also provide automatic and visual simulation for the established model.
11. Lastly, some new techniques of numerical analysis and signal processing for guided wave nondestructive testing are described.
12. In recent years as an important numerical analysis method for financial derivative securities pricing, Monte Carlo Simulation gets wide application and development.
13. Present paper describes basic theory numerical analysis method for coupled chemo-mechanical behavior of biological soft tissue.
14. In the theory, it using numerical analysis to elicit the computing method of electrothermal method.
15. As a new numerical analysis method, meshless method was developed rapidly in the past two decades.
16. The numerical analysis is performed by using ABAQUS, and considers temperature boundary conditions, thermal property parameter of soil layer, frost heave model parameter.
17. This is the numerical analysis of high resistivity algorithm implementation procedures.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Numerical analysis is one of the major subjects for the students in the department of mathematics.
19. Numerical analysis can only simulate the former two phases of creep deformation.
20. In this paper, the mechanism of coke size segregation in the radial direction of pre-chamber in CDQ shaft was investigated by experiment and numerical analysis.
21. The method is generally less precise than refined methods of numerical analysis.
22. Frame theory is one of efficient tools in the signal processing. At present frame theories have been widely used in wavelet analysis, image processing, numerical analysis, etc.
23. Blind image restoration has a strong background of mathematics, including estimation theory, ill-posed problem solution method, linear algebra, stochastic process, numerical analysis, and so on.
24. The amplitude frequency response curves and their frequency properties of the parametric resonances are investigated by using the method of numerical analysis.
25. Finally, we also researched supercontinuum generation in PCF. The numerical analysis shows that the pulse spectrum is widened remarkably.
26. The negative moment of the beam can not be concluded by the method based on the half-space elastic foundation theory, but the negative moment is proved by the numerical analysis.
27. For the model with time-dependent birth pulses, using the stroboscopic map, the theory on bifurcation and numerical analysis, the existence and stability of the positive equilibrium are obtained.
28. The behavior of an new shape memory alloy (SMA) damper, the cone shape memory alloy damper, is studied through numerical analysis and tests.
29. The research in this paper adopts the finite element numerical analysis method.
30. The study of numerical algorithms for solutions of differential equations is central in numerical analysis.
More similar words: critical analysis, chemical analysis, vertical analysis, technical analysis, statistical analysis, morphological analysis, marginal analysis, in the final analysis, causal analysis, functional analysis, dimensional analysis, financial analysis, horizontal analysis, structural analysis, contextual analysis, fundamental analysis, static analysis, dynamic analysis, numerical, economic analysis, acoustic analysis, numerically, syntactic analysis, engineering analysis, numerical data, alphanumerical, numerical order, analysis, numerical system, certificate of analysis.