Random good picture Not show
1. Tundish-cover nodulizing process can reduce the smoke and dust effectively and the pollution of the atmosphere.
2. This kind of new powdered nodulizing agent possesses unsurpassed advantages over other alloy agents and it may become the substitute agent in 90's.
3. The nodulizing power of the La-Mg nodulizer and its influences on the chilling sensitivity of nodular cast iron and the property of anti-degeneration were studied.
4. Three practical methods for spot judging quality of nodulizing treatment was introduced including: judging according to the tongue of flame appearing in ladle or its spout.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. For solving the problems existing in the tundish-cover nodulizing process, we have designed the a new ladle cove, which can lift and drop freely and make worker operate conveniently.
6. The ingredients of yttrium-based heavy rare earth magnesium nodulizing alloys was investigated, as well as their effects to resist nodulization fading and nodular graphite degeneration was test.
7. The effect of V on nodulizing of carbides was observed in the as-cast, nomalized and oil quenched condition in low Cr white cast iron alloyed with V.
8. The seclusion of ladle cover makes nodulizing process in the comparatively anoxic atmosphere with some pressure, thus the shortcomings of pour-over process can be overcomed greatly.
9. On a certain condition, when the nodulizing grade of graphite of as cast ductile iron is grade 1 to 4, its mechanical properties are qualified.
10. The results show that the causes of the fracture are the abnormal graphite nodulizing, and shrinkage, slag inclusion and normalizing cracks.
11. JK703 Serial energy efficient double row push rod isothermal nodulizing annealing furnace .
12. The properties and the key in application of ytttiumbased nodulizing agent in anti-degeneration of spheroidal.
13. The fine bead producing apparatus comprises a raw material melting device (1), a liquid drop forming device (2), a nodulizing condensing device (3) and a product collecting device (4).
14. This paper introduces the principle and tested results of measuring nodulizing grade by audio frequency method.
More similar words: anodizing, realizing, moralizing, alkalizing, totalizing, vocalizing, equalizing, normalizing, metallizing, metalizing, vitalizing, tantalizing, stabilizing, journalizing, symbolizing, socializing, revitalizing, liberalizing, demoralizing, solubilizing, crystallizing, centralizing, neutralizing, immobilizing, initializing, specializing, tranquilizing, tantalizingly, rationalizing, decentralizing.