Random good picture Not show
1. Cluster flies are bristly gray insects, about five times bigger than the ordinary housefly, Musca domestica.
2. Calliphoridae and Muscidae were more easily attracted by rotten fish, while Sarcophagidae, Calliphoridae and Anthomyiidae preferred rotten eggs.
3. Coenosia is subordinated to Muscidae. So far, 91 species have been found in China.
4. Objective To study biogeography of subfamily Mydaeinae Muscidae from Qinghai - Xizang Plateau.
5. Muscidae had the highest proportion at both genus and species levels, accounting for 32.81% of the known genera and 49.30% of known species in the region.
More similar words: felidae, hominidae, muscat, muscle, scid, muscovy, luscious, muscular, muscle tone, muscatel, viscid, muscovite, eye muscle, muscovado, muscleman, lusciously, muscle cell, suicidal, biocidal, resuscitate, muscle fiber, heart muscle, muscle spasm, muscle fibre, muscle-bound, musculature, muscularity, resuscitated, resuscitator, genocidal.