Random good picture Not show
1. While she is still young in moviedom, she began her career at the age of 4.
2. In her 17, when still in high school, she came back to moviedom as professional.
3. "Farewell to My Concubine" is a powerful film ... a landmark ...It successfully merges the commercialism of HK moviedom with the artistic purity of China's "Fifth-generation" directors.
4. Another vintage coupling, and one of the most famous in all moviedom, having jointly-appeared in the likes of Cleopatra, The Taming of the Shrew and The VIPs (among others).
5. His filmize of Shakespeare's drama has won unanimous praise by the overseas moviedom, it has been deemed to the most success by his fellow.
6. It initiates from the initial period by the bright Chinese nationality characteristic on the Chinese and foreign film moviedom and sudden rise in reputation.
More similar words: movie, movies, see a movie, moviegoer, movie star, home movie, movie house, movie maker, moviemaker, movie theater, movie camera, movie making, silent movie, movie theatre, movie industry, Soviet, moving, soviets, movingly, get moving, unmoving, moving in, removing, envied, moving van, slow moving, slow-moving, self-moving, soviet union, move down.