Random good picture Not show
(1) In Montevideo the Frente Amplio was founded as a coalition of diverse left currents against the military dictatorship.
(2) Two years before the refinery became operational, however, Montevideo severed all links with Moscow.
(3) In Porto Alegre and Montevideo the left is proposing and practising a new set of ethical principles and political values.
(4) The World Cup began in Montevideo, Uruguay, in 1930.
(5) A : It began in Montevideo, Uruguay, in 1930.
(6) In Montevideo, Uruguay win the first Football World Cup.
(7) Songpiao: Long Beijing have tickets to fly to Montevideo in Beijing Songpiao free of charge- to vote on-line payment or remittance.
(8) His gravestone in Montevideo, Uraguay where he died) reads: "The wise Rabbi Chouchani of blessed memory. His birth and his life are sealed in enigma."
(9) That's what happened to Bolivia in Montevideo in 1930, as the World Cup's youngest ever referee took charge.
(10) Long Beijing have applied to fly to Montevideo ticket out of the way e-ticket votes.
(11) Five days later in Montevideo, however, Harry Kewell and co came a cropper.
(12) When he was seven he moved to Montevideo and it was on the dusty streets of the capital that Suarez developed his skills.
(13) Maria lives with her eight children in a slum outside Montevideo.
(14) When I look at my past I think about all my friends growing up, all the dirt fields and streets of Montevideo that I had played on, but I can't help but to feel very proud of what I have achieved.
(15) On May 19, 2005, Uruguayan President Tabare Vazquez met in Montevideo with Jia Qinglin, Chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).
(16) An Uruguayan gaucho (a South American cattle herder) is unseated by an unbroken horse during the celebration of Creole week in Montevideo, Uruguay, April 9, 2006.
(17) Above, a man smokes a joint a pro-legalization rally in Montevideo in 2007.
(18) Residents from 25 de Agosto, a small town 38 miles north of Montevideo, travel by train for a cultural visit to Solis Theatre in the capital city.
(19) The expansion of water production capacity has allowed OSE to connect over 235,000 additional people in metropolitan Montevideo alone.
(20) It wasn't until I was 14 that I started playing football seriously when I was selected by Nacional de Montevideo.
(21) According to Uruguayan police, there are 15 South Korean vessel flying the flag ship in Montevideo on fire, causing no casualties, but the work of the port led to confusion.
(22) And many flights in and out of the Uruguayan capital Montevideo have also been cancelled, affecting thousands more travellers.
(23) Then he escaped the Germans, before eventually ending up Montevideo , Uruguay, where he became a sea trader, and later ended up founding the Argentine navy, which was involved in a war against Spain.
(24) Jia Qinglin took a special plan and arrived in Montevideo, the Capital of Uruguay for an official good-will visit to Uruguay when he completed his visit to Colombia on May 18. Sentencedict.com
(25) The 19-year-old, who impressed in the Apertura tournament by scoring 13 goals and leading Danubio Montevideo to victory, has admitted that he is flattered with the Milan and Juve links.
(26) The Car Assembly Factory of Chery - Socma S . A . in Montevideo , capital of Uruguay.
More similar words: audit evidence, direct evidence, indirect evidence, video, videotex, videodisc, video game, videotext, videotape, video tape, video file, videophone, video player, video editor, video system, evident, video-on-demand, video adapter, evidence, videocassette, video cassette, video frequency, video recorder, evidently, evidenced, video recording, video equipment, evidential, in evidence, video processing.