Random good picture Not show
1. The marginal price changes with the change of parameters that influence consumers' decision, and the fixed fee changes correspondently .
2. According to the maximum daily system marginal price in a year, the annual transmission cost is allocated to each day.
3. The paper proposes the sensitivity of location marginal price analysis method based on electric clearing trading model.
4. So a novel hybrid model for forecasting system marginal price (SMP) in spot market is presented, which integrates independent component analysis with support vector machine, called ICA-SVM.
5. System marginal price SMP determines the final electrical price and greatly influences the electricity trade.
6. Not only the system marginal price, contract price and contract quantity of electricity, but also the capacity of the plants the system demanded are taken into account in the model.
7. The system marginal price represents the system load situation and thus reflects the congestion status of transmission equipment in a certain extent.
8. The system marginal price can be obtained without the optimal flow calculation, so there is no convergence problem and the cost revision is not necessary.
9. The model can be used to forecast the system marginal price and price spike for.
10. They could only increase their marketing shares through decreasing the fixed fee and marginal price so as to make the market division point to move toward their own favorable direction.
11. The paper studied pricing strategy research of power plant based on real-time generating cost and system marginal price prediction under the deregulated power system.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
12. The model can be used to forecast the system marginal price and 'price spike' forecast.
13. Pricing is becoming the basic means of market regulation as the establishment of electricity market. The generation scheduling is prerequisite to calculate system marginal price.
14. The paper studied aided price-bidding of power plant based on real-time generatingcost and system marginal price (SMP) prediction under the deregulated power system.
15. A liner moving mean auto - regression model is developed to forecast the system marginal price.
16. This paper is about the strategies based on the marginal price prediction for independent power plants to connect to the national network by price competition in the context of electricity market.
17. The Company pursues strict management, high-quality, talk about the credibility and service purposes, while the implementation of marginal price, returns the user to pay back the community.
More similar words: marginal profit, marginal product, marginal propensity to consume, nominal price, marginal, marginally, marginalia, marginal land, marginal analysis, marginality, marginal tax, marginalise, marginalize, marginal rate, marginal cost, marginalization, marginal returns, marginal revenue, marginalisation, marginal benefits, marginal utility, marginal distribution, marginal rate of substitution, diminishing marginal utility, real price, total price, normal price, actual price, margin account, initial price.