Random good picture Not show
1. We must make use of our untapped reservoirs of talent.
2. You should make use of your contacts.
3. Make use of the toys in structured group activities.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Skilled readers make use of context and prediction.
5. We will make use of her vast experience.
6. Parents must make use of their natural ability to empathize.
7. Not all nursery schools make use of the opportunities open to them.
8. We might as well make use of the hotel's facilities.
9. There is an answering machine for you to make use of.
10. Migrating birds make use of airstreams to assist them on their long journey south.
11. You can make use of the building materials that have been lying by.
12. And make use of long wave.
13. Make use of all kinds of history books.
14. Often we use a contractor to make use of the most-up-to-date machinery around.
15. Authorities had been expected to quickly make use of the new provisions.
16. It's a shame that teachers don't make use of the new computer lab.
17. They can hardly be surprised when others make use of this representation rather than the narrower and more qualified one.
18. They can and do, of course, also make use of the National Health Service, and some also use private practitioners.
19. It is hoped that the Lancaster workshop will make use of a new statistical laboratory equipped with Whitechapel workstations.
20. The idea behind the ion motor is to make use of the electrical properties of ionized atoms.
21. Finally, make use of other professionals in your field who have successfully won grants.
22. Lawyers frequently make use of print displays to explicate the details of a complicated case.
23. Without doubt, the national bourgeoisie tends to vacillate, but we should, nevertheless, make use of its positive side, uniting with it as well as struggling against it.
24. Without doubt , the national bourgeoisie tends to vacillate , but we should , nevertheless, make use of its positive side, uniting with it as well as struggling against ...
25. For though neither empiricism nor idealism are satisfactory in themselves, Ishmael does make use of both.
26. A second bug experienced a mutation that allowed it to make use of the acetate excreted from the first.
27. Similarly, there will be a variant of the 68000 family translator tweaked to make use of the Macintosh file system.
28. Everyone has that latent power within him, although most of us never make use of it throughout our lives.
29. Personal photographs are embedded in the lives of those who own or make use of them.
30. With tight defence budgets, Trinidad is trying to change the law to make use of seized assets a priority.
More similar words: make up, makeup, make up for, in case of, because of, take up, wake up, shake up, in the case of, in the course of, make, maker, at the expense of, make out, make for, make way, make over, make sure, lawmaker, make a face, make fun of, make sense, take off, shake off, make peace with, take care of, take note of, for the sake of, make a difference, make friends with.