Random good picture Not show
1. Polyethylene glycol unsaturated carboxylic esterified macromer; Polycarboxylic acid type water-reducer; Molecular designing; High performance.
2. The poly macromer was copolymerized with butyl acrylate in benzene to form the graft copolymer.
3. The PMMA macromer was obtained by radical polymerization in the presence of 2-mercaptoethanol as a chain transfer agent, followed by termination with acryloyl chloride .
4. With phase transfer catalyst method, the oligomerswas obtained and transformed to monovinylpolyethersulfones macromer. Its structure was characterized with IR and 1H-NMR.
5. The influence of several factors on the preparation of the macromer was studied. In addition, the curing behavior of the macromer with styrene was al...
6. Various block and multiphase copolymers were made from Vinylene-Terminated liquid polymer macromer.
7. It is found that the grafting ratio and concentration of macromer have great influence on the gelation time.
8. Effect of polymerization conditions including charging mass fraction of polystyrene macromer,[sentencedict.com] amount of initiator and temperature of copolymerization on grafting efficiency were studied.
9. Effect of polymerization conditions including charging weight ratio of polystyrene macromer, amount of initiator and temperature of copolymerization on grafting efficiency were studied.
10. The graft copolymer was a kind of thermoplastic elastomer with good mechanical properties when mass fraction of polystyrene macromer was about 40%.
11. Effects of AIBN, charging mass and relative molecular mass of macromer on grafting efficiency were investigated.
12. Amphiphilic poly(vinyl pyridine)(PVP) with uniform polyoxyethylene(PEO) was synthesized by copolymerization of the PEO macromer with 2-vinyl pyridine in benzene, using AIBN as initiator.
13. The electrolyte sexual tolerance of the thickener can be improved apparently by the introduction of macromer synthesized by maleic anhydride and fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene.
More similar words: macromastia, macromolecule, macromolecular, acromegaly, acromegalic, macro, macro-, macrocosm, macrobian, macrocell, macrolide, macrograph, macrophage, macrosomia, macrobiotic, macroscopic, macrocosmic, macrocyclic, acromion, macronucleus, macrobiotics, macrodactyly, macroeconomy, macronutrient, macro language, macroscopical, macrocephalic, macroeconomic, subacromial, across from.