Random good picture Not show
(1) Several branches had been lopped off .
(2) Somebody lopped the heads off our tulips.
(3) I'll need to lop off the lower branches of the tree.
(4) The gardener has lopped all the dead branches from the tree.
(5) Workmen have lopped off more branches in an effort to save the tree.
(6) The tree has been lopped.
(7) They lopped 20p off the price of each unit.
(8) A rabbit lopped through the garden.
(9) They lopped ￡16 off the price.
(10) He lopped eight seconds off the record.
(11) He lopped the biggest branches off.
(12) His ponytail had been lopped off.
(13) He had his arm lopped off by an electric saw.
(14) More than 100 million pounds will be lopped off the prison building programme.
(15) The Air France plane lopped over four hours off the previous best time.
(16) The new rail link has lopped an hour off the journey.
(17) Citicorp plans to lop $1.5 billion a year from its operating costs. Sentencedict.com
(18) I lopped off several pages of my report before submitting it to the meeting.
(19) I see developing trees with only two main growth arteries where one has been lopped off, leaving an odd-looking lopsided thing.
(20) James Capel has, it appears, lopped ￡25m from its profit forecast and now expects ￡165m.
(21) And then one day, in a fit of spring madness, I set out with pruner and lopper to remove a few errant branches.