Random good picture Not show
1. Wyeth's long-term credit rating is single-A-plus, just one notch above the minimum required under Pfizer's financing deal.
2. Owing to historical and systematic reasons, it is difficult for the medium-and long-term credit market and stock market to develop well in a short-term.
3. The efficiency of capital allocation and economic growth promoted function of stock market is better than that of middle and long-term credit market.
4. This article also suggests that enterprise credit management should be built by integrating long-term credit culture construction with internal credit system building.
5. Agricultural Development Bank to expand the field of agriculture, increase financial policy on agricultural development and rural infrastructure and long-term credit support.
6. If there exists credit rationing, it is viewed as temporary disequilibrium phenomena caused by an exogenous shock to the economy or long-term credit rationing caused by governmental constraints.
7. As our policy is to work on small profit margin, we regret that we cannot grant long-term credit facilities.
More similar words: long-term, in the long term, long-term financing, long-term investments, letter of credit, secured creditors, credits, credit, unsecured creditors, accredit, creditor, on credit, credited, tax credit, credit note, discredit, credit line, creditable, lose credit, credit with, uncredited, credit card, accredited, credit risk, creditably, credit union, credit limit, creditworthy, store credit, discredited.