Random good picture Not show
1. Nominal ambiguity is classified into two kinds: nominal lexical ambiguity and nominal structural ambiguity , two of which can produce ambiguity when moved from D-structure to S-structure.
2. English ambiguity in English linguistics includes lexical ambiguity, syntactic ambiguity and semantic ambiguity, which are mainly on context.
3. Garden path sentences are caused either by lexical ambiguity or syntactic ambiguity.
4. In general, ambiguity is divided into two kinds: lexical ambiguity and grammatical ambiguity.
5. It is a basic ambiguous phenomenon for lexical ambiguity.
6. General linguistics usually divides ambiguity into phonetic ambiguity, lexical ambiguity and grammatical ambiguity.
7. This thesis classifies three kinds of ambiguity: lexical ambiguity and grammatical ambiguity and semantical ambiguity.sentencedict.com
8. Bottom-up parsers are very susceptible to problems arising from lexical ambiguity.
9. In Chapters 5 and 6 the Chart is allowed to run to completion in order to determine the worst-case effects of lexical ambiguity.
10. There is also an example of using domanial property of concept in order to eliminate lexical ambiguity in retrieval based on lightweight agricultural Ontology.
11. The phenomenon of English ambiguity is mainly reflected in four aspects: lexical ambiguity, grammatical ambiguity, phonetic ambiguity and common saying ambiguity.
12. This paper discusses several kinds of ambiguity in general at first, such as lexical ambiguity, structural ambiguity and pragmatic ambiguity.
13. Ambiguity is an inherent property of language. It can be divided into phonological ambiguity, lexical ambiguity and grammatical ambiguity.
14. English ambiguity can be divided into three types: phonological ambiguity, lexical ambiguity, grammatical ambiguity.
15. A good analysis and understanding of the value of lexical ambiguity is conducive to improve our English.
More similar words: ambiguity, unambiguity, exiguity, lexical, lexically, lexicalized, lexicalization, lexicographical, lexical semantics, ambiguous, ambiguously, unambiguous, disambiguate, unambiguously, disambiguation, contiguity, mexicali, indexical, lexics, calamity, lexicon, dyslexic, lexicology, lexicographer, lexicography, mental lexicon, lexicographic, thalamocortical, Mexican, mexican war.