Random good picture Not show
1) So it is no surprise that the Milan Conference had a profound long-ranging effect on deaf education.
2) With so much loose cash around, it is no surprise that the yakuza have moved into pachinko.
3) It is no surprise that parliament should have approved a conservative plan.
4) It is no surprise that an incident involving heavy-handed policing created the spark to start a new incident.
5) It is no surprise that significant differences have been found.
6) It is no surprise that the gladiatorial sport of boxing was the most accessible route.
7) It is no surprise that she could saddle the horse.
8) It is no surprise that the company have doubled its profit the previous year.
9) It is no surprise that anyone would want to leave North Korea, but the sharp increase in numbers was unexpected,(http://sentencedict.com/it is no surprise that.html) particularly by the South Korean government.
10) It is no surprise that they similarly divide the justices.
11) It is no surprise that some of the world's top athletes have said they're not going to compete in Beijing because of the conditions.
12) In this context it is no surprise that a decade of brain imaging has shown the same neuronal circuits to be involved in many disorders.
13) It is no surprise that spending on drugs by the elderly were not part of Medicare at the beginning since drugs were a minor part of their total medical spending in 1965.
14) It is no surprise that joining the German mainstream is hard for children of manual labourers who were once expected to return home.
15) It is no surprise that co-working is more popular with Generation Y freelancers who meet at night in inner-city locations and work together.
16) Thereupon, for the wise Hakka people, it is no surprise that the Eight Diagrams ideology was used in the design and construction of earth building from the perspective of the security.
17) Perhaps it is no surprise that he has spent much more time overseas than his predecessors.
18) But it is no surprise that most confirmed cases outside Mexico are in developed countries with good surveillance for such diseases.
19) Perhaps it is no surprise that traders in the credit-default swaps market have recently made bets on the unthinkable: that America may default on its debt.
20) It is no surprise that the Republicans want to portray Mr Obama as soft on terrorism.
21) Many cities are clogged by traffic jams so it is no surprise that road rage is becoming a real problem.
22) Because knowing the future is always helpful it is no surprise that people have been trying to make forecasts since a long long time ago.
23) So it is no surprise that after the disastrous air strike on two bogged down tankers in Kunduz in Afghanistan, that Farrell – now of the New York Times – should want to be there, despite the risk.
24) Given his admiration for the scientific achievements of Galileo and Harvey, it is no surprise that Hobbes shares their methodological ideas.
25) Of course, this was in Beijing, and not representative of the entire country. But it is no surprise that U.S. graduate programs are heavily populated with students from China.
26) If we are filling our bodies and minds with toxins, it is no surprise that the world around us also becomes poisoned.
27) Caucho was an active participant in the respective specification ( JSR-299 Contexts and Dependency Injection) so it is no surprise that they offer their own implementation in the form of CanDI.
More similar words: surprise, surprised, in surprise, by surprise, surprisedly, not surprised, unsurprised, surprise attack, surprising, surprisingly, unsurprising, it is natural that, it is probable that, it is high time that, it is imperative that, it is estimated that, there is no doubt that, All is not gold that glitters, private-enterprise, private enterprise, sharp rise, be sure that, enterprise, enterpriser, feel sure that, make sure that, enterprise zone, it is shown that, free-enterprise, free enterprise.