Random good picture Not show
1. These results suggest the existence of an isoenzyme that is inducible by endotoxin, as described in other tissue preparations.
2. POD isoenzyme of Cabbage are analyzed by using PAGE.
3. The esterase isoenzyme of Aegerita duthiei and Xylaria growing on termites combsare studied by means of electro-phoresis in polyacrylamide gel.
4. Serum isoenzyme(MB) and isoform(MM3) of creatine kinase (CK) were measured in30 patients with acute myocardial infarction (AMI) to assess the reperfusion.
5. Analysis of isoenzyme patterns of peroxidase were made on 43 Japanese Apricot cultivars.
6. POD and SOD isoenzyme were closely related to the juicy sac granulation.
7. Then peroxidase isoenzyme spectrum analysis of five strains of Aleurites ford ii.
8. Isoenzyme verification of American - Chinese hybrids of Liquidambar and Liriodendron.
9. Isoenzyme ( isozyme ) An enzyme that occurs in different structural forms within a single species.
10. The results indicate that microsomal GST isoenzyme A_1 and A_2 can be used as a preneoplastic hepatic marker enzyme.
11. There existed obvious differences of EST isoenzyme between larva phase and adult phase and different isoenzyme zymogram in each intraspecific clade.
12. During the vernalization, POD isoenzyme activity increased with lengthening of vernalization time and the cold hardiness of wheat improved.
13. The isoenzyme pattern of the RC cells is quite different from the rat muscle cells.
14. The preliminary studies on male sterile mechanism of Chinese jujube including the changes of anther anatomic structure and isoenzyme including POD, COD, AMY during pollen development were achieved.
15. AIM: to reveal the rule of variation which from the isoenzyme patterns and protein at development stages of Paragonimus heterotremus in rats.
16. The purpose was to study the relationship between soluble protein and isoenzyme electrophoretogram and germplasm resources of D. officinale.
17. Objective To study the clinical applicat ion of glycogen phosphorylase isoenzyme BB (GPBB) in diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.
18. Identifying the crasis further by means of full-cell solubility protein electrophoresis and isoenzyme to get 3 indiviolual plants of steady genetic erases.
19. Objective To compare the different activity and quality of serum creatine phosphokinase isoenzyme (CK-MB) in healthy children at different ages and to study its rational clinical application.
20. PK activity was increased in CML, while the PK isoenzyme pattern was normal.
21. The changes of storage matter, respiratory intensity, activities of catalase and esterase isoenzyme have been studied during seed germination in sugarbeet.
22. METHOD Colorimetry for POD activity and polypropylene amic gel electrophoresis ( PAGE ) for isoenzyme were used.
23. The results showed that the lipase of rice distribute in the plumule and the scutum, not in the endosperm, It consists of several kinds of isoenzyme.
24. Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis were used to analyze the soluble protein and isoenzyme of Akebia trifoliata Koidz.
25. The results showed that among queen bee, spado and drone, the number of LDH isoenzyme band was same but the activity of LDH was different.
26. Objective: To explore the detection conditions for serum hepatoma-associated glycylproline dipeptidyl aminopeptidase (GPDA) isoenzyme to enhance its diagnostic value for primary hepatic carcinoma.
27. Objective To establish a method for measuring glycogen phosphorylase isoenzyme BB ( GPBB ).
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. However, biricodar and valspodar are both substrates for the P 450 isoenzyme 3 A 4.
29. Objective To study the value of the ratio of glycyl proline dipeptidyl aminopeptidase isoenzyme over alanine transferase(GPDA-F/ALT )in the diagnosis of primary hepatic carcinoma(PHC).
More similar words: coenzyme, coenzyme a, holoenzyme, enzyme, restriction enzyme, enzyme inhibition, restriction enzymes, enzymatic, enzymology, isozyme, frenzy, benzyl, lysozyme, microzyme, isoelectric, isoelectronic, soever, crusoe, howsoever, whatsoever, whithersoever, zymogen, zymosis, zymotic, robinson crusoe, zymolysis, no end, Benz, toenail, subpoena.