Random good picture Not show
1. The co-stars of 'Casablanca' are Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart.
2. Ingrid Bergman starred with Humphrey Bogart in the film 'Casablanca'.
3. Then Ingrid Bergman knocked me around, just for the fun of it.
4. Ingrid Bergman established her fame as a film star at the age of 20.
5. And so, as we watched Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart saying good-bye in the rain, we vowed that on February 14th we would create a really romantic Valentine's Day for ourselves.
6. Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in the Moroccan City of Casa Blanca during World War II.
7. For her contribution to the motion picture industry(sentencedict.com/ingrid bergman.html), Ingrid Bergman has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at Hollywood Blvd .
8. I thought glasses would make me look like Ingrid Bergman.
9. Folk singer Woody Guthrie wrote a song in praise of her, titled "Ingrid Bergman , " but died before he had a chance to record it.
10. The 1942 Kleenex classic, starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman and directed by Michael Curtiz, tops the Writers Guild of America's inaugural list of the 101 Greatest Screenplays of all time.
11. They adhered to an old-fashioned and somewhat puritanical morality , and criticized their friend Ingrid Bergman for destroying her film career by having an illegitimate child with Roberto Rossellini .
12. They adhered to an old-fashioned and somewhat puritanical morality, and criticized their friend Ingrid Bergman for destroying her film career by having an illegitimate child with Roberta Rossellini.
13. Some people thought Hedy to be the most beautiful woman in Hollywood, but as an actress she was overshadowed by heroines like Ingrid Bergman and Katharine Hepburn.
14. Glad to hear that labors ofthe Christian missionaries in Chinaare bearing fruit. Reminded me of the Ingrid Bergman movie The Inn of the SixthHappiness (true story). God bless Dr.
15. It was the favourite song of Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in " Casablanca " .
More similar words: goldberg, lindbergh, rube goldberg, power grid, ambergris, charles lindbergh, sealing ring, wedding ring, boxing ring, teething ring, smuggling ring, asteroid belt, skating rink, drilling rig, voting right, drawing rights, ice-skating rink, wingman, peking man, working man, workingman, leading man, special drawing rights, praying mantis, in great demand, marketing manager, accounting manager, advertising manager, marketing management, grid.