Random good picture Not show
1. In its broadest sense, politics is about power.
2. I'm using the word "education" in its broadest sense here.
3. All parties in the conflict regard education in its broadest sense as part of an ideological battleground.
4. In its broad sense, ideology has been confronted by some conflicts from the economic globalization, global problem, culture exchanges and so on.
5. Language, in its broad sense, is a way information is transmitted.
6. Right in its broad sense reflects subjective must, while right in its narrow sense reflects objective existence, that is, right is the protective right confirmed by law.
7. The culture in its broad sense is the total of all material civilization and spiritual civilization of mankind.
8. Metaphor, in its broad sense, refers to the use of language which is poetically motivated, that is, literariness featured by defamiliarization in formalist terms.
9. Biomass, in its broad sense, includes, plant seed, straw, trees, grass, livestock excrement as well as organic trash of life and so on.
10. On the other hand, in its broad sense, labor includes other forms of activity connected with productive process of material goods, so as service, management, and technical or artistic activities.
11. The creation and application of linguistic symbols, in its broad sense, a meaning-making practice is, in essence, a cultural practice because it always involves human understanding.
12. The internal space theory gives an elaboration in its broad sense(architectural complex and yard)and narrow sense(indoor space).
13. Either in its broad sense or in its narrow sense, culture is the activity of human beings. It is a kind of history, a kind of environment and possesses the features of practice and hierarchy.
14. In its broad sense, it refers to the agreement which offers all kinds of labor service.
15. In its broad sense, intonation includes stress, pause and pitch change.
16. In its broad sense, a type-logical grammar refers to a framework which interlinks a categorial grammar and a type-logical semantics.
17. In the context of building a harmonious society, culture, in its broad sense, should be divided into ecological culture and non-ecological culture.
18. Distribution according to the elements of production should be understood in its broad sense.
19. Literature is the embodiment of a certain culture, therefore, literary translation is, in its broad sense, cultural translation,[Sentence dictionary] a communicative activity between two cultures.
20. Translation variation accords with the essence of translation, belonging to translation in its broad sense.
More similar words: road sense, broadsheet, broadside, broadsword, broad-shouldered, good sense, have broad shoulders, roads, road show, roadster, roadside, crossroads, road safety, broad, road surface, abroad, broaden, broadly, broadway, broad way, get abroad, broad band, broadways, broadband, talk nonsense, common sense, commonsense, broadloom, broadness, broadcast.