Random good picture Not show
1. He never could hold down a job.
2. Press and hold down the control key while you press '9'.
3. He took a dictionary to hold down the test papers for fear that they might be blown away by the wind.
4. Despite her handicap, Jane is able to hold down a full-time job.
5. He couldn't hold down a job after his breakdown.
6. I have to hold down my post.
7. How could you hold down the situation?
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. We will aim to hold down prices.
9. We must hold down the tents because of the strong wind.
10. Hold down the Alt key while pressing the arrow keys.
11. The government has done something to hold down food prices.
12. He was a chronic alcoholic and unable to hold down a job.
13. He had never been able to hold down a job .
14. He was unable to hold down a job after his breakdown.
15. They tried every means to hold down the workers on strike.
16. Rella could hold down jobs(sentencedict.com), when she wanted to.
17. Hirsh was a hospital pharmacist who needed to hold down two jobs to save money to start a family.
18. Just hold down the fire button to determine strength, and position the joystick as for a standard kick.
19. Then, hold down the Shift key and move the cursor to the end of the block you want selected.
20. A modest rise would help to hold down inflation and so reduce the need to raise interest rates.
21. All you have to do is press and hold down a button.
22. Many hold down regular jobs and quite a few are highly-paid, professional people.
23. Her record of dismissals casts doubt on her ability to hold down a job.
24. The Prime Minister yesterday ruled out Government action to hold down petrol prices.
25. Constant injury problems had made it tough for him to hold down a regular first team place.
26. The government has imposed a sharp credit squeeze in an attempt to hold down inflation.
27. Everyone thinks there is some vast conspiracy wanting to hold down the younger generation.
28. Kelly wants to prove to his father that he can hold down a job.
29. The newspaper does not seem to be heavy enough to hold down the stick.
30. But if you are schizophrenic, you can not think straight, concentrate, hold down a job.
More similar words: hand down, hold, holy, whole, hold up, hold out, hold in, hold on, as a whole, hold back, scholar, get hold of, household, hold on to, down, threshold, on the whole, Catholic, hold water, downs, shareholder, go down, get down, widow, psychology, run down, do with, put down, lay down, lie down.