Random good picture Not show
1. We invested the money in a high-interest bank account.
2. Putting your savings in a high-interest account is a good bet.
3. Pay off all of your high-interest debt Sit down with all of your debts and construct a debt repayment plan.
4. Pyramids of high-interest private lending are collapsing as companies whose profits are dwindling due to rising costs and weakening demand default on their debts. Dozens of tycoons have skipped town.
5. UAV assets can be used to track high-interest, sea-going vessels, high-interest individuals or organizations.
6. Most take high-interest loans to pay a recruiter $2, 000 for a visa and a job.
7. That is why high-interest currencies trade at a discount to their current or "spot" rate in forward markets.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. Consider opening a high-interest savings account at an online bank like ING Direct or HSBC Direct.
9. Pyramids of high-interest private lending are collapsing as companies whose profits are dwindling due to rising costs and weakening demand default on their debts.
10. The company will use the money to buy back short-term, high-interest debt.
11. But then short-term interest rates rose unexpectedly, and customers shifted money from low-interest savings accounts to high-interest deposit accounts.
12. Don't just sock away this money under your mattress; put it in a high-interest online savings account, a certificate of deposit or a money market account.
13. When banks cut off lending businessmen went to the high-interest informal lenders figuring that a month or two later they'd get loans again to repay their other debts.
14. One woman bought wedding rings after Sgarbi proposed marriage, while another took out a high-interest, multimillion-euro loan on his behalf.
15. If you don't review the loan papers carefully, you may later find out that you've signed up for a refinancing or high-interest home equity loan, or unknowingly transferred your deed.
16. We love Twitter and with some serious clean-up it may provide big search companies a handy little bundle of high-interest links to advertise against.
17. It plans to provide customers with maps of where high-interest sale items are located and place those products at appropriate distances within the store to avoid crowding.
18. If you max out your retirement savings while holding on to high-interest debt, you'll get stuck wasting dollars on high interest payments rather than saving more for your future.
19. When a homeowner deposited the check, it became a high-interest loan, with a rate of 20 to 29 percent.
20. Now's a good time to focus on paying off your high-interest debt.
21. That $50 million would then be given to the trust company as if it were an investment; in fact, it was a short-term, high-interest loan to finance a real estate project.
More similar words: with interest, interest, vested interest, in the interest of, interested, interesting, net interest, disinterest, low interest, uninterested, bank interest, bond interest, interest-free, life interest, interest paid, interest income, interest free, interest cost, open interest, loan interest, long interest, lose interest, self-interest, bear interest, interest rate, uninteresting, short interest, interest period, interest group, interestingly.