Random good picture Not show
4. When will you go up to Cambridge University?
5. He will go up to the Arctic Region.
6. Prices will go up, I suppose.
7. Let's go up on deck .
8. Go up to the fork and turn left.
9. The truck driver changed gear to go up the hill.
10. An average electric bill might go up $2 or $3 per month.
11. The newspapers say that the yen will go up soon .
12. If you would go up high, then use your own legs! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads.
13. If love is a mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while women will see fewer men.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. It's a virtual certainty that petrol will go up in price.
15. Can you go up the stairs two steps at a time?
16. If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads .(F. W .
17. Under the new lease, the rent would go up.
18. Blood-sugar levels go up as you digest food.
19. I usually go up to London on the sleeper.
20. The slope increases as you go up the curve.
21. If interest rates go up, won't foreclosures rise?
22. He will go up to Cambridge next term.
23. House prices have to go up sooner or later.
24. Prices incline to go up.
25. What time does the curtain go up?
26. They'll be able to go up to London midweek.
27. "Go up to your room. Now," he ordered him.
28. The price may go up quite substantially.
29. Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.
30. If those two wires touch, the appliance will short-circuit and probably go up in flames.