Synonym: break, bring out, draw, escape, exit, get around, get away, get by, get off, go out, leave, pull, pull out, take out. Similar words: let out, set out, get out of, tour, put out, act out, cut out, shut out. Meaning: v. 1. move out of or depart from 2. take out of a container or enclosed space 3. move out or away 4. express with difficulty 5. bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover 6. be released or become known; of news 7. escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action.
Random good picture Not show
2. He felt too lazy to get out of bed.
3. Get out of my face.
4. Get out and stay out!
5. Let's get out of here, huh?
6. If you won't keep quiet you can get out!
7. Let's get out of here.
8. Get out of my way or I'll ride you down!
9. He's quite capable of lying to get out of trouble.
10. He was eager to get out of the ruck and distinguish himself in some way.
11. Get out of here.
12. You must not get out of the car when it is in motion.
13. It's amazing what people will do to get out of paying taxes.
14. It's over. Get out.
15. The door locked accidentally, and I couldn't get out of the room.
16. Hey baby, why don't you get out on the floor and strut your stuff?
17. A bird has got inside the chimney,and can't get out!
18. He is loath to get out of bed on cold mornings.
19. I had to get out of the rat race and take a look at the real world again.
20. The poor old girl doesn't get out much these days.
21. I'll get out when you stop at the traffic lights.
22. We'll get out of this mess one way or another.
23. Get out of the house or I'll call the police.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
25. His daily work is to riddle coal cinders to get out the larger pieces.
26. Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
27. There were so many people in the doorway that we could hardly get out.
28. We must face up to our responsibilities and not try to get out of them.
29. The officials had issued strict instructions that we were not to get out of the jeep.
30. I've had it up to here with you - get out!
More similar words: let out, set out, get out of, tour, put out, act out, cut out, shut out, tourist, tourism, let off, get off, get on, see to, touch up, touch on, count out, in touch, point out, set off, due to, come to, touchdown, have to, take to, get over, tournament, be able to, agree to, adhere to.