Random good picture Not show
1. Gaspar Schott's sketch of Otto von Guericke'Magdeburg hemispheres experiment.
2. Gaspar Borchardt, whose workshop is opposite Cremona's cathedral, is inspired by the beautiful Romanesque building.
3. As the economists Jess Gaspar and Ed Glaeser have pointed out , they are complements to it.
4. Not to mention the always controversial Gaspar Noe and Lars Von Trier, among others.
5. Gaspar brought a curiously chased flask of myrrh, a royal embalming oil.
6. The image using Gaspar Llamazares'photo appeared on a wanted poster updating the US government's 1998 photo of the al-Qaida leader.
7. Each of them came from a different culture: Melchior was Asian, Balthazar was Persian and Gaspar was Ethopian, thus representing the three races known to the old world.
8. According to medieval legends, the three wisemen were named Melchior, Balthazar and Gaspar.
More similar words: caspar, asparagus, aspartate, aspartame, asparagine, asparaginase, aspartic acid, l-asparaginase, asparagus fern, call a spade a spade, gasp, gasping, gas pump, last gasp, gas plant, gas pedal, megaspore, gaspingly, grasp at, spare parts, gas pressure, sparring partner, spare part, at the last gasp, graspable, gas production, thomas paine, as fresh as paint, spar, spare.