Random good picture Not show
(1) I don't care for the fox-trot.
(2) Fox-trot leading a new fashion.
(3) It's hard to say. But I do love fox-trot and waltz.
(4) We did all of the ballroom dances, quickstep, fox-trot, tango and waltz.
(5) In the big middle room was a dance floor, with colored lights and a few gook couples doing the fox-trot.
(6) That night, soldiers forgot their dead comrades, and their fox-trot partners forgot they would soon be alone again.
(7) In dance halls people were dancing the shimmy, the fox-trot, the Charleston.
(8) Fischer was playing in dance studios, working weekends in fox-trot bands.
More similar words: foxtrot, foxtail, fox terrier, foxtail millet, dextrose, dextrous, extrovert, extroverted, extroversive, ambidextrous, extroversion, dextrocardia, trot, troth, trot out, root rot, betroth, soft rot, the trots, trotsky, trotter, dextromethorphan, on the trot, betrothed, gyrotron, betrothal, globe-trot, gastrotomy, trotskyist, trotskyism.