Random good picture Not show
1) His mind kept flashing back to the previous night.
2) The sun caught the panes and flashed back at him.
3) My mind flashed back to last Spring Festival.
4) The film flashed back to the hero's youth.
5) My mind flashed back to our previous meeting.
6) My mind flashed back to last Christmas.
7) Her thoughts flashed back to their wedding day.
8) My mind flashed back to my first day at college.
9) Her mind flashed back to the day of their divorce.
10) From here the movie flashes back to Billy's first meeting with Schultz.
11) Isabel's eyes flashed back to his face.
12) Little kids' grins flashed back at me: yes!
13) Suddenly something she had heard her daddy read out from a newspaper flashed back to her.
14) She lay on her back staring up at the ceiling and her thoughts immediately flashed back to Luke and last night.
15) She flashed back to her discussion with Ted Wilkinson, reliving every moment in her mind.
16) I flashed back in a friendly way and we fled.
17) When he had finished, he would flash back to the complete page and select a new subject for detailed examination.
18) Flash back colleagues carry Wayne Edwards' coffin at his funeral in January.
19) My mind flashed back to those nights in Marcus Small Ward.
20) Nonsense, flashed back Jack Sandner, the chairman of Chicago's Merc.
21) Now let's flash back to Parry's freshman season.
22) Flash back (3) to Dublin, 1993.
23) The solution of flash back is important to the application of gas infrared ceramic cooker.
24) We'll flash back to 1491 to see Katherine's first meeting with Klaus and Elijah (yes, Daniel Gillies returns) and we'll see where that wretched moonstone curse originated.
25) They're happy in their early years, but flash back to the present and they're anything but.
26) From that year til now,[http://sentencedict.com/flash back.html] what had happened?Let's flash back to history.
27) Just flash back, those who has lost any human perspective.
28) Thoughts inevitably flash back to 1914, when trouble in this part of the Balkans led all the way to world war.
29) Flash back...it seems that father has always been the "First One" of the family!
30) Hinder firearm to is it prevent flammable gas , liquid flame from spread and prevent flash back but cause safety device of explosion to used for.
More similar words: flash, clash, back, aback, back up, back out, back of, back on, back down, back away, cut back, hold back, pay back, set back, call back, feedback, turn back, give back, stand back, keep back, backyard, look back, drawback, draw back, clawback, go back to, talk back, go back on, bring back, fall back on.