Random good picture Not show
1. EMM386 emulates expanded memory, and smartdrv will run much faster in physical extended memory than it will in emulated expanded memory.
2. It also applies discounts to the cost of expanded memory, mass-storage devices and layered Hewlett-Packard software.
3. This means adding just a little expanded memory produces a large percentage increase in the amount of memory available for data storage.
4. Nomatterhow you achieve it you need expanded memory for a spreadsheet such as SuperCalc or a DOS version of Lotus.
5. When it comes to expanded memory on an 8086 you are correct in thinking that life is a bit more difficult.
6. VEMM? Virtual Expanded Memory Manager?
7. When a program allocates expanded memory pages, the EMM returns a handle to the requesting program.
8. This displays details about the size of expanded memory that is used to produce the modeled statistics.
9. To enable expanded memory, use Notepad to remove that keyword and restart the system.
10. Backfilling To designate memory on an expanded memory card and make it available for use as conventional memory.
11. By the applied analysis of conventional memory, expanded memory, extended memory, Rom shadow and cache, this thesis sums up the memory technology of PC systematically.
12. The percentage against the target expanded memory size,if the LPAR has a memory deficit.
13. By use of besic functions of LIM expanded memory specifications, the paper gives constructed method of a real virtual array of expanded memory and its application in large scientific computations.
14. When a program allocates expanded memory page, the EMM returns a handle to the requesting program.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
15. This is a difficult question but in practice few spreadsheets need more than 1 or 2 MBytes of expanded memory.
16. To generate an AME report with the modeled target expanded memory size as 5000 MB. –t option can be used.
17. On SLES 8, only 2 GB were used for central memory, because of the 31-bit operating system, 2 GB expanded memory for swap space.
18. The DXMSz column is the important one here, as it shows the deficit in expanded memory.
19. On SLES 8, only two GB were used for central memory because of the 31-bit operating system, and two GB expanded memory for swap space.
20. Consult the product documentation for instructions on how to enable expanded memory.
21. On SLES 8, only 2 GB used for central memory because of the 31-bit operating system, and 2 GB expanded memory used for swap space.
22. Provides a new program in C language which enables expanded memory to be adapted more effectively on computers compatible with IBM-PC.
More similar words: extended memory, shared memory, expanded, have a bad memory, have a good memory, expander, memory, by memory, memory map, mind-expanding, in memory of, memory chip, core memory, save memory, main memory, memory bank, memory loss, memory cell, memory unit, from memory, cache memory, memory cache, memory board, memory block, flash memory, memory trace, memory power, muscle memory, memory device, access memory.