Random good picture Not show
1. Establish line of business first, epigenesis home is their common sense, but when after having extraordinary cause, they dare not marry however.
2. Just as a general egg cell differentiates through epigenesis to become a legion of specialized cells, so in evolution animals and plants split up into varieties more dependent on narrower niches.
3. And, again, thought lies behind all that is created through epigenesis.
4. Wang Jianfeng says proudly: "These youngsters will be in possibly the skeleton force that before long epigenesis is an enterprise, the effect of base has begun to show."
5. The basic theory of the paleokarst reservoirs development is the dissolution of the meteoric of epigenesis for carbonate.
6. We have been placed in this physical world so that we may learn to think aright and develop epigenesis in constructive ways.
7. Petrossian, T. Clarke, S. Methylation of DNA, protein, and even RNA species are integral processes in epigenesis.
8. The content, distribution and mode of occurrence of chromium in coals are influenced by many factors, such as coal-forming environment, coal-forming plants, and the epigenesis.
9. In lower forms of life, where changes are rapid, epigenesis can be demonstrated under a microscope.
10. The interference factors in petroleum geochemical exploration are caused by the combination of natural geographical conditions, epigenesis and anthropological activity.
11. Ever since mind was given to man, this original creative impulse, epigenesis(sentencedict .com), has been the cause of all our development.
12. But those who make director Fan Xiaotian accident is, from the point of current network hit, 80 hind and even 90 epigenesis its basically close inspect group.
13. Generation of uranium was closely related to migration and escaping of natural gas and may be also relevant to hydrothermal solution activities during epigenesis period.
14. A more intriguing possibility, though, is that the relevant genes are affected by epigenesis, a process in which chemicals attached to the DNA control its activity.
15. The most advanced among them, however, are now beginning to find another factor, which they have called epigenesis, the creative impulse.
16. But go into business begins to make car sale at the beginning of 90 time, epigenesis stands numerous sincere car.
More similar words: epigenetic, epigenetics, genesis, agenesis, oogenesis, biogenesis, anagenesis, dysgenesis, gynogenesis, mutagenesis, ectogenesis, hypogenesis, histogenesis, polygenesis, thermogenesis, ontogenesis, pedogenesis, lipogenesis, atherogenesis, abiogenesis, angiogenesis, glycogenesis, palingenesis, hypnogenesis, phylogenesis, osteogenesis, neurogenesis, fibrogenesis, pathogenesis, gametogenesis.