Random good picture Not show
1. This variety of rose is especially hardy and drought-resistant.
2. Characterized by extensive management, adaptable, drought-resistant thin soil, easy propagation, pruning to shape.
3. The potted experiment was conducted to study the drought-resistant of Festuca arundinacea, which was treated with 5 kinds of silicate bacteria solutions.
4. Reducing that demand by using drought-resistant plants and recycling wastewater offers the fastest and cheapest potential water savings in the state.
5. Tommy Carter started working resistance soil - beans drought-resistant soybeans in 1981.
6. Stomatal characters of leaves on three different drought-resistant soybean cultivars under slight, moderate and heavy water stress were observed by the method of collodion imprinting film.
7. Farmers here can grow only a few drought-resistant crops, and so when a food crisis happens they are forced to buy grain at very high prices.
8. From drought-resistant to flood-resistant: These varieties of rice can overcome floods by stretching their grassy stems to reach the air above the water.
9. Smallholders who were producing little from the infertile cropland of the sandy Northwest region began to plant drought-resistant poplars and willows to provide shelter and shade from sandstorms.
10. These findings take us closer, for example, to more precisely predicting the changes a drought-resistant jumping gene from one plant put into another may cause to the DNA.
11. The content of starch in root cap decreased with the increase of osmotic stress in all cultivars, and the decrement was lower in drought-resistant cultivars than that in drought-sensitive cultivars.
12. By cluster analysis 21 alfalfa varieties were classified into three types :high drought-resistant varieties , medium drought-resistant varieties and low drought-resistant varieties.
13. Steiner said (PDF, 110KB) Monsanto is donating what he called a "gem" from its biotechnology pipeline: a drought-resistant strain of white maize and know-how in accelerated plant breeding.
14. And exogenous Spermine could retard drought-sensitive Variety senescence better than drought-resistant one under water stress.
15. The eminent writers duly propose a huge (nay, hundredfold) boost in funding to help the poor cope with a shifting climate—through drought-resistant crops,(Sentencedict.com ) for example.
16. And providing temporary public jobs to hungry Ethiopians during the off-season for work enables them to plant more drought-resistant trees as an investment.
17. In Katine, for instance, farmers are already receiving early-maturing and drought-resistant seeds to fight food insecurity.
18. The high and stable yield of cotton quality and can increase disease-resistant and drought-resistant ability of cotton plant as well.
19. The 28, 000-square-foot green roof over the auditorium is planted with sedum, a drought-resistant plant.
20. She said that advances in technology could boost food production, citing such developments as use of crops genetically modified to be drought-resistant.
21. Tommy Carter started working Drought re - soil beans drought-resistant soybeans in 1981.
22. Tommy Carter started working on drought resistent soil beans drought-resistant soybeans in 1981.
23. Ah! Chrysanthemum, I love you, love your green leaves, love your yellow flowers, but love your cream in the spirit of drought-resistant.
More similar words: resistant, non-resistant, least resistance, be resistant to, fire-resistant, impact resistance, shock-resistant, flame-resistant, water-resistant, nonviolent resistance, equivalent resistance, corrosion-resistant, line of least resistance, path of least resistance, antibiotic resistance, resistance, nonresistance, drought, through traffic, wind resistance, load resistance, thermal resistance, total resistance, flame resistance, piece de resistance, passive resistance, electric resistance, corrosion resistance, resistance thermometer, electrical resistance.