Random good picture Not show
1. Firefighters helped to dig out the people trapped in the snowdrift.
2. Why did you dig out all these old magazines?
3. Dig out and burn infected canes.
4. I must remember to dig out that book for you.
5. First dig out all the perennial weeds.
6. A Dig out the clumps of roots and divide them into smaller portions to replant or pot-up.
7. He began to dig out the sand with his hands.
8. We had some bulldozers, and they tried to dig out the tunnels.
9. We do advise you to dig out the manual that came with your modem to help make sense of the relevant commands.
10. The bird uses its long curved bill to dig out worms and small insects.
11. We are expecting to dig out some important facts.
12. We should dig out weeds before sowing seeds.
13. You should go dig out the Frisbee.
14. Dig out an old coloring book and color in a picture.
15. In June I dig out my shorts to discover my thighs resemble cottage cheese.
16. Wei also liked to dig out eels, catch frogs, and trap turtles.
17. It took me too long to dig out how those sons of bitches did it.
18. If the thing you dig out is fine - quality.
19. Yellow flesh father to dig out a piece of the bowl on.
20. Luckily I managed to dig out this particular light-blue bamboo-cotton mix!
21. With coal shovel machines, people don't have to dig out coal shovel by shovel.
22. As it did, some traders would dig out their commemorative caps, in something of a tongue-in-cheek salute to such recurrent market measures.
23. Basing on the investigation, it can dig out the limitation of the existed wastewater treatment. In considering the running price, it analyzes the importance of reconstructing the existing system.
24. In the uranium mines, workers breathe in radioactive dust as they dig out the metal ore which contains the valuable element.
25. He will share with you his over 10 year experience in operation field to dig out the potential finical benefit behind current bottom line.
26. Therefore, it is the main contents of research on Fusarium head blight (FHB) to dig out and locate new resistance gene. There is rich resistant germplasm in intraspecific and extraspecific of wheat.
27. Irregular code window. Arbitrary irregular painting dialog window, or even dig out the hole.
28. Just record the surroundings around me by camera. Try dig out the impressive elements around us.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. Although the title was so simple, no one can loseconcentration to dig out the secret.
30. And bring any information that Shirley has been able to dig out about Global.