Random good picture Not show
(1) Departmentalism is still strong, and has recovered some of its ground in recent years.
(2) We must break down selfish departmentalism.
(3) Clan departmentalism is a prominent character and it is one of the most important sides to be researched by sociologists in China.
(4) In history, as for the relationships between criminal law and criminal procedure law, there remains the conservatory on "instrumentalism of procedure"and "departmentalism of procedure".
(5) This article think Li Yu's selfish departmentalism is a trinity of stage , amusement and audience, and his dramas were the perfect presentation of this theory.
(6) Case teaching method incarnates the Human Departmentalism in the teaching process. It pay more attention to passing information, creating environment, evaluating effectiveness, the three segment.
(7) First of all, thank you for giving this all-too-prevalent concept a name and for creating awareness around the history of "departmentalism" in retail! Sentencedict.com
(8) However, concepts concerning values such as individualism, selfish departmentalism, spirit of forgiveness are not yet accepted by Chinese people.
(9) In the teaching, the mistake of departmentalism should be avoided and the important function of feeling education and the students' activity should be emphasized.
(10) The individual selfish departmentalism, rational egoism, false collectivism, and the like cannot be the contemporary orientation of ethical value on account of their various limitations.
(11) Of course, because of the distinct selfish departmentalism of village, this citizen consciousness is also limited.
(12) Departmentalism is the magnified individualism.
(13) He opposed Buddhism in his whole life and the characteristics of his viewpoint of Buddhism were selfish departmentalism and empiricism.
(14) When considering informal rules[sentencedict.com], the study finds that each local government's selfish departmentalism and local political conflicts put them at a disadvantage in collaborating with one another.
(15) The rising of the national insurance industry and the progress of insurance legislation showed that the ideas and behaviors of capitalist class selfish departmentalism became rational.
(16) The proceeding of legal system is also the process of deepening compulsory departmentalism.
(17) However, the legal thinking of reeducation through labor puts more emphasis on obligatory and selfish departmentalism, and has strong political color and weak legal foundation.
(18) The imperfections of market economy often function as catalysis to such personality deficiencies as individualism, utilitarianism, selfish departmentalism and opportunism .
(19) The main cause lies in the influence of the selfishness of administration departmentalism, over flexibility of the system and the economic profit.
(20) We must intensify our efforts to educate such persons and to make them understand that selfish departmentalism is a sectarian tendency which will become very dangerous, if allowed to develop.
(21) The delineation of typical characters in the novel has, above all, revealed the impact of official departmentalism culture on the spirit of contemporary people and the spread of cynicism in China.
More similar words: departmentalization, departmental, interdepartmental, compartmentalise, compartmentalised, english department, department of english, compartmentalize, compartmentalized, department, art department, compartmentalization, department head, government department, fire department, music department, sales department, department store, state department, energy department, police department, history department, credit department, compartmental, commerce department, justice department, account department, department in charge, department of labor, service department.