Similar words: put up, put up with, mutual, in future, get up, let up, mutualism, eat up. Meaning: v. 1. cut to pieces 2. destroy or injure severely 3. separate into isolated compartments or categories 4. significantly cut up a manuscript. adj. cut into pieces cut-up. n. someone who plays practical jokes on others.
Random good picture Not show
1. I got/was cut up several times on the motorway this morning - I've never seen such dangerous driving!
2. She cut up the carrots and put them in the pot.
3. This piece of material may be cut up to make a pair of trousers.
4. He was very cut up about Stephen dying.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. She's still very cut up about the divorce.
6. The heavy truck cut up the new lawn.
7. She was pretty cut up about them leaving.
8. He was badly cut up in the fight.
9. Philip was very cut up about his grandmother's death.
10. His latest novel was cut up by the reviewers.
11. He often cut up in public.
12. Let's cut up the chicken and make some soup.
13. He cut up the meat on his plate.
14. The film was severely cut up by many reviewers.
15. Please cut up the food for your baby sister.
16. Terry was very cut up about Jim's death.
17. Who's going to cut up the vegetables?
18. He was very badly cut up in the fight.
19. The piece of cloth will cut up into three suits.
20. The young man would always cut up if there were any girls.
21. He was badly cut up by the death of his son.
22. Her younger brother was cut up by a robber last week.
23. That piece of cloth will cut up into a jacket.
24. Careful how you approach him - he can cut up a bit rough if he's got a mind to.
25. Jean was really cut up when her husband left her.
26. The woman cut up the watermelon and shared it out among the four children.
27. I hope he doesn't cut up rough when I tell him what I've done.
28. As the clock ticked monotonously on the wall Mr Simons slowly and methodically cut up and ate his food.
29. Thousands of tanks,(sentencedict.com) artillery pieces and armored vehicles will be cut up for scrap.
30. A jigsaw puzzle is a picture which has been cut up into bits, and you must make the picture again.
More similar words: put up, put up with, mutual, in future, get up, let up, mutualism, eat up, set up, sit up, for the future, in the future, cut, built up, start up, shoot up, light up, cute, cut off, cut in, cut out, cut down, meet up with, cut back, execute, cut into, scuttle, cut short, execution, cut across.