Random good picture Not show
1. Crystalloid: a substance that can be crystallized.
2. Known as saltpeter, nitrite, a white opaque crystalloid like salt, is consisted of Sodium nitrite and potassium nitrite.
3. The inhibition by the crystalloid agents was stronger than that by the colloid agents.
4. Intracytoplasmic crystalloid bodies were found in the thyroid parafollicular cells of fetal, newborn , and young golden hamsters.
5. Then, the picture of devourer in the crystalloid is swelling into the whole rest space, telling the audios that the devourer is landing slowly to the world of the photographer.
6. Various crystalloid exists in petioles of four species plants living in the three area (except Prunus persica Linn living in Changchun city).
7. But now, the crystalloid has been detected two astronomical unit distances away from earth, and it is flying to the earth accurately with its precipitous unnatural orbit.
8. Crystalloid cobalt sulfate can be prepared from Cobalt sulfate solution.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
9. Conclusion The efficacy of crystalloid solution increased significantly in the state of hemorrhagic shock, and fluid resuscitation with crystalloid solutions may be a choice during hemorrhagic shock.
10. In the another side of the crystalloid, the Eridanus girl goes to hysteria to shake her arms, what's more, she waves her long willowlike hair as those vibrated arms to splash her fears.
11. Natural gas hydrate is a kind of simple crystalloid solid hydrate.
12. With shouting, the Eridanus girl jumps to anther side of the crystalloid, and a picture of that"tier" has turned up at the rest space in it.
13. The captain and his colleagues float close to the crystalloid carefully. The webby trails from their spacesuit are around the crystalloid in a mass.
14. Conclusion The effect of rapid plasma volume expansion with crystalloid or colloid on prevention of hypotension during induction is similar but colloid is better in prevention of CI decrease.
15. Objective To compare the effects among hypertonic hyperoncotic solution, isotonic crystalloid solution and whole blood on the hemodynamics and oxygen supply in hemorrhagic shock dogs.
16. He locates its position by the distortedly starlight through the crystalloid, but loses it by a flash again on the sparkle shinning starlight background.
17. Intravenous fluid therapy with a balanced salt solution should be initiated. Ringer's lactate solution is preferred as the initial crystalloid solution and should be administered rapidly.
18. PPS is a special type of engineering plastic of excelled performances and crystalloid colophony.
19. Intravenous antibiotics including Penicillin, Gentamicin and Metronidazole were urgently administered together with crystalloid rehydration.
20. The main existence of transition metals in highest oxidation state complex in crystalloid and alkaline medium and reaction activation center has been reviewed with 63 references.
21. Conclusion Cytoprotective agent trimetazidine can significantly improve the myocardial protective effect of the two crystalloid cardioplegias on immature heart.
22. Aim:To study the effects of total amount of mannitol given and concentration of blood sugar on plasma crystalloid osmolality (PCO) of patients with acute stroke.
23. RESULT: The SEM pictures showed that the process formed a uniform layer covering and occluded with crystalloid substances in dentinal tubules.
More similar words: crystallography, crystallographic, crystal, crystallin, crystalline, crystal ball, crystallise, crystallize, ice crystal, crystallite, crystallized, crystalized, crystallised, polycrystal, rock crystal, monocrystal, crystallizing, crystal clear, crystal violet, microcrystal, crystallinity, crystal shape, liquid crystal, crystal lattice, quartz crystal, single crystal, recrystallized, monocrystalline, crystalline lens, crystallisation.