Random good picture Not show
1. She struck into another song, Dont't Cry for Me, Argentina.
2. Most suicide attempts are really a cry for help.
3. Her cry for help dulled.
4. Her suicide attempt was really a cry for help.
5. Her actions were an inarticulate cry for help.
6. I heard cry for help from inside the building.
7. They heard a cry for help.
8. I think taking the pills was a cry for help.
9. Her suicide attempt was really a desperate cry for help.
10. I suppose underneath it was a cry for help.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Meanwhile, another cry for help.
12. Janie's suicide attempt was obviously a cry for help.
13. Could make him cry for mercy.
14. Nowhere is there a clearer cry for justice.
15. Opening his mouth to cry for help, he -!
16. Who was there to cry for us in kok[sentencedict.com], announcing our death?
17. It's the cry for us all to hear, See the message writ afar.
18. Newspapers sometimes appeared to be providing the rallying cry for future demonstration.
19. It couldn t possibly be misconstrued as a cry for help.
20. I so worry about her, I sometimes cry for hours to myself.
21. For a start he should-but probably won't-ignore the cry for David Beckham to be captain.
22. His prayer is a cry for deliverance from his brother.
23. "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina" is the only piece of music I can play.
24. If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lose.
25. The speaker attempted to rouse the crowd with a cry for action.
26. His speech attacking the government has proved a rallying cry for party dissidents.
27. Oh no ... what on earth was there to cry for?
28. This rhetoric offers both a posthoc justification for the changes, and a rallying cry for implementation.
29. If you are truly loyal to Ulster then rally behind the cry for independence.
30. Goals must never be from your ego, but problems that cry for a solution. Robert H. Schuller