Random good picture Not show
1. And that is the crux of the matter .
2. The crux of the matter is how do we prevent a flood occurring again?
3. The crux of the country's economic problems is its foreign debt.
4. Therein lies the crux of the matter.
5. Now we come to the crux of the problem.
6. The issue of an arms embargo will be at the crux of the negotiations in Geneva.
7. Charles no longer loved her. That was the crux of the matter .
8. The crux of the problem lay in the lack of equipment.
9. He explained what the Crux is, or rather, what it was.
10. Now we come to the crux of the matter .
11. The crux of the matter lies in our lack of expert knowledge.
12. He said the crux of the matter was economic policy.
13. Where does the crux lie?
14. This is the crux of the matter.
15. He didn't much care; that was the crux of the matter.
16. The crux of the tied cottage problem, it was argued[Sentencedict.com], was the shortage of rural housing.
17. The crux of the matter is that attitudes on the character and scope of planning have changed.
18. Whether we can get funding or not is the crux.
19. The crux of the court case is whether consumers deserve a refund.
20. Finding a cheap source of energy is really the crux of the matter.
21. Objective: discuss nurse cruces disease of spasm andepilepsy in Video - EEG monitoring.
22. The paper introduced the technics and the cruces of bottled condiment,[Sentencedict.com ] and the producting technology and quality standard of bottled condiment were studied.
23. The 10 man-at 11 in Las Cruces, New Mexico, a federal court appearance.
24. Within an hour of the shootings, police set up ten roadblocks around Las Cruces.
25. "What is this stuff doing in households when we have soaps?" asks molecular biologist John Gustafson of New Mexico State University in Las Cruces.
26. Two large lightning bolts strike the ground near Las Cruces, New Mexico. Though human eyes perceive the opposite, lightning moves from the ground up to the cloud.
27. Therefore, it is significant to research the management of material listing in ERP environment and the analyses of implementing cruces of BOM system.
28. Two large lightning bolts strike the ground near Las Cruces, New Mexico.
29. On the US-Mexico border, a joint event is planned in Las Cruces, New Mexico in conjunction with the launch of US National Infant Immunization Week.
30. The chest is no longer safe. Chart a course to Isla Cruces .
More similar words: bruce, truce, spruce, spruced up, spruce up, a truce to, brucella, bruce lee, crucial, crucify, crucian, cruciate, cruciform, crucifix, crucially, crucible, crucifer, brucellosis, flag of truce, excruciate, crucifixion, cruciferous, crucian carp, rosicrucian, excruciating, gloucester, excruciatingly, worcester sauce, gloucestershire, cruciferous vegetable.