Random good picture Not show
1. Misprints often crop up in the papers.
2. Then problems began to crop up.
3. The same species seem to crop up repeatedly.
4. Flavor-of-the-month or program-du-jour comments crop up like weeds.
5. A number of players crop up with alarming regularity.
6. Apples crop up everywhere from the dinner table to our most ancient myths and legends.
7. Jim Baxter's name would crop up more often than Ronnie Biggs.
8. Examples of brilliance crop up in one in ten autistic children.
9. However,(sentencedict.com) business lunches may crop up from time to time - and also evening invitations which involve dining at restaurants.
10. The same problem will crop up again after the first conference, though less acutely since the cleaning times are reduced.
11. Some unexpected expense always seems to crop up when you least want it to and throws your careful calculations out of the window.
12. Gradually, all kinds of little problems begin to crop up.
13. Where problems do crop up in the records they are often of the type that are familiar to all families with teenagers.
14. After that-barring any snags that may crop up in the meantime-it will be donated to the museum.
15. In financial history they crop up time after time.
16. Intriguingly, similar ideas crop up in mainstream theories.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. For one thing, annoying technical glitches sometime crop up.
18. Similar problems may crop up in our future work.
19. Keep calm when problems crop up.
20. Tensions crop up too between the short term and long term.
21. It had never occurred to her that a new possibility would crop up abruptly.
22. But while making these treats, questions about ingredients, substitutions or the best pan to use often crop up.
23. Helpfully the New Oxford Dictionary is on hand to define any difficult words that may crop up.
24. I thought 28 was one of those truly special issues, which crop up periodically.
25. This worked great for a long time, but when you hit the year 2000, all sorts of problems crop up.
26. Many of the more glamorous film and photographic opportunities crop up at short notice, so you have to be flexible.
27. On the day, it's who handles any emergencies that crop up like blown fuses and late deliveries.
28. You have to learn to deal with difficult situations when they crop up.
29. My job is to meet the other partners involved when problems crop up.
30. As china changes, many problems are solved and new ones crop up.
More similar words: crop, crops, acrophobia, opulent, keep up, wrap up, step up, population, popularity, keep up with, cross, crowd, crouch, across, crowded, cross out, get across, come across, cut across, put across, ludicrous, drops, overcrowded, drop by, drop out, drop off, property, improper, properly, propose.