Random good picture Not show
(1) Scholarly cataloguers colour-photographed and explored every detail.
(2) Junior and Senior cataloguers participate in a profit-sharing scheme that could give a salary uplift of up to 12%.
(3) From 1937 Borges worked as a cataloguer at the Miguel Cane branch of the Buenos Aires Municipal Library.
(4) Apart from a few model entries, these are not included in the list but must be established by the cataloguer.
(5) The booksellers' and auctioneers' vocabulary concerning condition is a very extensive one and varies greatly from cataloguer to cataloguer.
(6) The paper discusses the associations of fields in CNMARC record , so as to compile better quality catalogue record by cataloguer.
(7) In this paper, the author discusses the status of Western books cataloging by computer in the libraries in China from the cataloging standards, quality of cataloguer and the evaluation.
More similar words: catalogue, catalogued, card catalogue, library catalogue, mail order catalogue, catalog, cataloging, card catalog, course catalog, library catalog, dialogue, analogue, decalogue, analogue computer, roguery, catalonia, data logger, demagoguery, eclogue, epilogue, prologue, monologue, homologue, ideologue, travelogue, homologues, interior monologue, at a loss, analog data, at a low ebb.