Random good picture Not show
1. Thus, the appropriate capitalization rate for any financial asset is a function of the riskiness of the asset.
2. Anatomising the connote of capitalization rate and arising a view that capitalization rate should be the add of industry fiducial return and opportunity interest and less than industry IRR.
3. The analysis indicates that a capitalization rate of 8.01% can be taken for reference when evaluating housing projects in Guangzhou.
4. The capitalization rate which is used for calculating and determining the amount of the borrowing costs to be capitalized in the current period.
5. The first concern is determining the appropriate earnings to be capitalized. the second is determining the appropriate capitalization rate.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. Paradox 2-the paradox in the level of operation, that is, the paradox inacquiring the concrete capitalization rate.
7. At the same time let us also realize that in addition to increasing the capitalization rate, there are other ways to control the banking risk.
8. Because of its sensitivity to the value of real estate, it is extremely important to use correct overall capitalization rate.
9. Income approach is an important method to estimate the cost of real estate, it depends on two major parameters: net income and capitalization rate for correct application.
10. Especially in the first half of 2007, China's economic capitalization rate is, the first time, over 100 percent, China's capital market has more attractive to international capital.
11. The paper introduced the method to determine earning, earning period, discount rate and capitalization rate by present value of earning.
More similar words: capitalization, recapitalization, market capitalization, hospitalization, vitalization, devitalization, digitalization, revitalization, capitalisation, market capitalisation, capitalize, neutralization reaction, recapitalize, capitalize on, tantalization, rationalization, capital formation, immortalization, capitalized cost, capitalized value, lateralization, materialization, capital accumulation, capital appreciation, departmentalization, compartmentalization, accumulation of capital, state capitalism, operating capital, capital infusion.