Random good picture Not show
1. A conventional stereo echo canceller had to stop updating parameters during the doubledouble talk.
2. Compared with the classical sidelobe canceller system, this system has better performance on ECCM.
3. A communication system includes an echo canceller and double-talk detector.
4. ECH ( Echo Canceller Hybrid System ) is used to remove sidetones.
5. General Sidelobe Canceller ( GSC ) is an alternative form of Linear Constrained Minimum Variance beamformer.
6. The performance of crosstalk canceller is very important in a virtual surround sound system.
7. In this paper, the sidelobe canceller (SLC) is applied to the two -dimensional clutter suppression for AEW radar, and a new twodimensional multi-beams cancelling method is presented.
8. The arrangement was that staff had a special canceller in the form of a cross (the "Maltese Cross") and had to use a red ink to a specified formula.
9. A conventional stereo echo canceller had to stop updating parameters during the double during the double talk.
10. We developed a low complexity echo canceller suitable for double talk cases on DSP TMS320DM642.
11. The fuzzy impulse noise detector uses the median value and neighborhood information in the window to detects impulse noise. The impulse noise canceller uses minimum-maximum estimate method.
12. The algorithm improves the adaptive algorithm in Generalized Sidelobe Canceller structure which degrades the affect of signal leakage successfully.
13. The main blocks are CIC anti-alias filter, decimator, DC canceller, Iterative multiplier, half-band filter, IIR low pass filter, DDS etc.
14. Since this method is based on the structure of the generalize side lobe canceller, it is convenient to use its partial adaptive processing to reduce the computation load.
15. Upon detection of double-talk status, operation of the echo canceller is suspended.
16. This paper also talked about the application of "block search adaptive algorithm"in the echo canceller theory and pr...
17. The performance Comparison, analysis and simulation of recursive and non - recursive canceller will be given.sentencedict .com
18. There also is a little more inherent delay, which may make the use of an echo canceller mandatory.
19. Directing against a special interference signal, an improved algorithm is presented for the use of an adaptive canceller.
20. In this paper, we propose to use a novel adaptive noise canceller with master slave structure (MS ANC) to cancel those harmonic interference and Gaussian noise appeared in the electrified railway.
21. The signal effect in the conventional adaptive side lobe canceller system is studied.
22. The filter consists of a fuzzy impulse noise detector, impulse noise canceller and fuzzy jointer.
23. ACOM is the combined loss achieved by the echo canceller , which is the sum of the echo return loss, echo return loss enhancement, and nonlinear processing loss for the call.
24. The new adaptive filter can be used as an echo canceller in ISDN U-interface full-duplex transmission system.
25. Firstly it reviews and compares the two major ways to achieve echo cancellation, which are the acoustic echo canceller (AEC)and acoustic echo suppressor (AES) in frequency domain.
26. The fuzzy impulse noise detector using median value and neighbourhood information detects impulse noise. The impulse noise canceller uses minimum -maximum estimate method.
27. The performance of the adaptive algorithm can directly affect the effect of the echo canceller.
More similar words: chancellery, cancelled, cancelled check, chancellorsville, killer cell, canceler, excellence, cancer cell, cancellous, cancelling, par excellence, chancellor, superexcellence, cancellation, moral excellence, vice-chancellor, chancellorship, vice chancellor, iron chancellor, noise cancelling, echo cancellation, debt cancellation, cancellation charges, lord chancellor, intercellular substance, chancellor of the exchequer, cell organelle, fellow traveller, micelle, nacelle.