Random good picture Not show
(1) The whale expelled water from his blowhole.
(2) In a storm, water spouts out of the blowhole just like a whale.
(3) But the powerful resonance of a marine mammal exhaling through its blowhole again reaches my ears.
(4) I picked up the National Geographic magazine and stared at a-series of time-lapse photographs of a blowhole in Yosemite.
(5) The essay analyzes the problem of blow-hole which is easily seen in the process of production and makes further discussion of the technology of improving lid casting.
(6) Blow-hole colostomies were closed on postoperative day 10, the investigators say. Sentencedict.com
(7) The authors explain that in a standard blow-hole colostomy, the omentum and seromuscular layers of the colon are sutured to the peritoneum and the rectus fascia.
(8) blow-hole colostomies were closed on postoperative day 10, the investigators say.
(9) Blow-hole colostomies were closed on postoperative day 10, the investigators say. There were no leaks or wound infections secondary to stoma closure in any patient.
(10) Proper pouring process would avoid molten iron to be contaminated and reduce blow-hole defect.
More similar words: blowhole, blowhard, blow hot and cold, whole blood, blow-by-blow, willowherb, low blow, swallow hard, hypercholesterolemia, choledocholithiasis, choledocholithotomy, familial hypercholesterolemia, blown, blow, blowy, blowout, blown up, blowup, blown-up, blowsy, blow-up, blowoff, blow in, blow-off, blow out, blow off, blow-by, blow-out, blow by, blow up.