Random good picture Not show
1. He gave us a blow-by - blow account of the evening's events.
2. Moisture from water vapor in the blow-by gases can enter the crankcase.
3. He bored us all with a blow-by - blow account of what he did not holiday.
4. Want a blow-by - blow account of the year 1424?
5. The influence of sand and dust particles on piston ring dynamics and blow-by was studied by taking into account the piston secondary motion.
6. To seal rings the film needs adhesion and cohesion strength to prevent blow-by , compression loss, and oil by- passing the rings to the combustion chamber.
7. Careful examination of the O-rings confirmed that there was no blow-by whatsoever.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Rust can cause major damage such as roller bearing failure, uncontrolled wear, compression loss and blow-by.
9. Careful examination of the O-rings confirmed that there was no blow-by whatsoever, despite the abnormally high chamber pressure.
10. After taking a three-ring pack for example, the effect of the valid area ratio and location for particles on blow-by of the piston ring pack is studied.
11. It is not practical to fit the piston to the cylinder closely enough to prevent blow-by.
More similar words: blow-by-blow, blow by, low blow, blowback, snow blower, throw by, lowball, lowbrow, low beam, low-budget, yellow book, low bandwidth, blown, blow, blowy, blower, blown-up, blow-up, blow in, blowsy, blow up, blowoff, blowout, blow-off, blow-out, blow off, blow out, blown up, blowup, yellow-bellied.