Random good picture Not show
1. The Annamese all chew betel nut.
2. The betel nut lay in slices on a white dish.
3. One old woman chewed betel nut and nodded weakly as the bullets boiled in.
4. I get such a buzz from eating betel nut.
5. Oral fibrosis can cause betel nut chewing and mouth.
6. He sold that system to the betel nut farmer, raising his first cash.
7. People there chew it,(http://sentencedict.com/betel nut.html) somewhat like betel nut is chewed in Taiwan.
8. Betel Nut, Papua New Guinea. The Areca nut is chewed with the Betel leaf to produce a mild stimulant. Side effects include red teeth.
9. Conclusion:Changsha residents with chewing betel nuts and there is risk of OSF, a betel nut chewing habit more men than women.
10. The source and control of fluorine in edible betel nut.
11. The extraction of arecoline from betel nut husk was performed using ethanol refluxing.
12. The Areca nut , by association, is sometimes inaccurately called the "Betel nut".
13. The Vietnamese custom of eating betel nut has a long history and is still alive.
14. The incident is passed on so that, over time, the betel nut becomes a symbol of eternal regeneration and devotion.
15. He picked up a thick pair of cutting shears and trimmed a betel nut.
16. XX is the bottom lost of this box, include wine, no cigarette, betel nut.
17. Peggy: Hey! On my way over here, I passed a betel nut stand.
18. We present a case of a recurrent colonic phytobezoar, secondary to habitual chewing and ingestion of betel nut fiber, which was successfully managed surgically.
19. Objective To investigate the relationship between tooth abrasion and long - term chewing betel nut.
20. The suitable temperature and humidity for fresh preservation of betel nut in store hasbeen reported here.
More similar words: betelnut, hazelnut, betel, walnut, telnet, malnutrition, total parenteral nutrition, minutely, diabetes, retell, foretell, teletext, be terrified of, completely, type ii diabetes, incompletely, telemeter, foretelling, concretely, juvenile diabetes, diabetes mellitus, telemetered, diabetes insipidus, autoimmune diabetes, on the telephone, fortune-teller, fortune teller, fortuneteller, fortune-telling, fortune telling.